Chapter 33

"What are you doing here?" I say, right after opening the door. He looks like he is having an inner debate with his mind right now, whether he should tell me the reason why he's here.

He hesitates for a moment, and starts to speak, "Well I-" before cutting himself off. It was almost like he scrapped whatever he was going to say or forgot why he was here. "Uh-" He stumbles, trying to form a response.

Why is he acting so weird? Finally speaking up, he chuckles nervously and asks, "Is Amelia home yet? I need to give her something." I'm shocked with his question, because I've never really seen the two of them talk much before. What could he possibly need to give her?

"No, she's not home yet. I can give it to her when she comes back though."

"No, it's fine," he says while shaking his head. "I'll give it to her another time."

"Okay, I'll let her know you wanted to give her something. Bye then." Just before I shut the door, a look of worry flashes in his eyes, but I shut the door before he has a chance to respond. I wonder what that was about?

Walking back to my room so I can finally relax, I realize how weird that actually was. What could he possibly need to give to Amelia, as they clearly don't talk much, and why did it seem like he was going to tell me something else before that?

Questions swirl my mind at our weird encounter.

Sighing, I decide to leave the curiosity for tomorrow, when I have some rest, and I can ask Amelia what he was supposed to give to her.

After shutting of my lamp and plugging my phone in the charger, I jump under my covers. My eyes shut, and I slowly drift off to sleep.

--------------

Yawning, I stretch my arms as I start to get out of bed. I slip on a pair of slippers and head to the kitchen to see where all the noise is coming from.

"Good morning!" Amelia smiles cheerfully as Vivian chuckles at her current happy mood.

Rubbing my eyes, I see Vivian and Amelia at the counter unloading some groceries. "Oh, thanks for buying some groceries, our fridge had like no food." I laugh while speaking.

"No problem!" Amelia smiles at me. "I'm going to go to the washroom really quickly." Vivian says, while walking away from the kitchen.

"What time did you end up getting back at last night?" I ask her, curiously. "I ended up leaving about an hour after you left." She responds. "I must've just missed you and ended up falling asleep."

"Oh! I have to ask and tell you something!" I say. She looks at me, curious to what I'll say next.

"Firstly, Liam was here last night."

"WHAT?" Her eyes widen. "Did anything happen?" She smirks at me, knowingly.

"No," I chuckle. "He said he needed to give you something?" I say as her face turns confused.

"Huh? Me and Liam don't even talk... Plus he never told me that he wanted to give me anything." She says, weirded out.

"Yeah, it was pretty weird. When I first opened the door, I was so confused as to why he was here, and it looked like he wanted to say something... I'm not sure what, but it was like he scrapped his original purpose of being here and asked to give you something. Which he obviously doesn't have to give you anything."

"Weird... I wonder what he wanted to say before?" I hum in response, before Vivian comes back into the kitchen.

"Hey Isabella," Vivian smirks before continuing. "You have been oddly interested in Liam lately..." My mouth drops at her accusation.

"What, no! He's annoying!" I deny, lies spilling out of my mouth. Vivian just chuckles in response while Amelia thinks.

"She is right... I mean, you were so upset after what happened at the party." Amelia says. My jaw clenches as they know they are right. "And didn't you say you loved the kiss?" Vivian adds.

I mean I was upset about the party, and the kiss was good... I've kissed other guys before and it wasn't like that.

Now that I think of it, he's been on my mind nonstop lately. He's pretty much all I think about. Whether it's the things that happened at the party, trying to avoid each other, or his green eyes that I could probably stare into all day, or his- woah.

My eyes widen at my thoughts, and the girls stare at me, trying to figure me out. "Isabella?" Amelia says. "You still with us?"

I nod. "Holy shit." I say, my eyes widening before swallowing hard. I'd never thought that I'd say these four words, but here I am.

"I like Liam Kingston."

A.N: 

Hey guys, I finally managed to get this chapter out. Apologies for not getting it out last Monday nor this Monday, but as I mentioned, I had something going on and didn't have time to produce a well-written chapter.

I might end up scraping the updating schedule, but I will still try and update once every week. It might not be every Monday, but instead, on one week an update will be on Monday, and the next week will be on Thursday. (i will still get a chapter out though)

7.5k reads!! My book is growing, and I couldn't be more grateful for everyone reading this book! ❤️❤️ 

What are your thoughts on this chapter?... 

Also feel free to leave any suggestions, and if you want, you could also message me directly with ideas for the book/chapters (you will be credited for the idea at the beginning of the chapter, etc.) 

Hope everyone is safe and healthy, love you all! <333