Chapter 26

The past few days have gone by in a blur. I haven't done anything interesting. Here and there I talk to my friends, but I haven't heard from Liam at all. Whenever I see him, he pretty much runs away from me, and tries to stay away as much as possible. Kind of weird.

At first, I thought it was because of the party, but I've thought about it more; and I don't think he was the one who punched the guy at the party.

The probability of that being the case is too low. No way he ended up being at the same party we were at, by himself. Plus, I didn't hear the guys' voice clearly, so it could've just been another deep voice.

If he wasn't at the party, I don't understand why he's been avoiding me. I haven't done anything to upset him, so he's probably going resume from his behavior before we were friends. It kind of sucks because I actually didn't mind him around when he was nice. But, if we are going to go back to enemies, then so be it. He wants to be petty, so I will be as well.

I'm interrupted by my rant by the door opening loudly. Did I forget to lock the door? I am in my room, so I can't see who it is, but it's probably Amelia.

Just in case, I'm going to go downstairs to see who it is.

I guess I was right; I forgot to lock the door. I wish I didn't forget to because now, Liam is standing in my dorm. Time to face the music.

"What are you doing here? You don't talk to me for days, but then it's okay for you to just come into my dorm?" I say already angry from my thoughts before. "Why are you so dramatic?" He laughs, annoyed. "I don't have to talk to you; I don't owe you anything, and we're not friends." He says coldly.

"You are such a dick!" I laugh, shocked at his response. "One minute you hate me, the next you are spending time with me, and then you're back to your old self. I don't understand you!" What could he be so mad about, and why would he come to MY dorm then? "For one, I don't know why you're here if you want to be an asshole, and two, what the fuck did I do to you?" I yell, confused.

"Don't act stupid Isabella. I saw you at the party, fucking around a couple days ago."

Are you actually kidding me? "You have no fucking idea of what happened. So, get the fuck out." I say sternly, holding myself together. "Oh, but I do. I was the one who punched him!" He yells.

I guess my assumption was unfortunately correct. This is what he's mad about for some reason because someone tried to take advantage of me? But he's mad at me for it? What the fuck.

'You need to stop messing around with guys who will hurt you. People like that at parties only want one thing. If I wasn't there... who knows." He scoffs, while glaring at me.

"You have no idea what happened. He was forcing me upstairs, and you assume that I wanted to sleep with him? Go fuck yourself." I say, walking away without another look. I'm done with this. He can leave, and never talk to me again.

As I'm walking away, my arm is pulled back downstairs. "What do you want!? Just leave!" I cry, frustrated.

"What did you say? He tried to force you?" He asks, the anger completely gone, instead replaced with concern. "What do you think I said?" I scoff. "Now let me go and leave my dorm."

He just shakes his head. "I'm so sorry."

Then, he kisses me. Out of nowhere. Not an aggressive kiss, but something you could melt into. It's a kiss with so much emotion, I can't process it. His lips are so soft, and I want to kiss him back; but I can't. I'm too shocked to respond, so he pulls away after a few seconds.

I don't say anything and only look at him with wide eyes. He looks at me with an unreadable expression, and then backs off me. "That was a mistake." He confirms. My mouth hangs open, and I nod my head, unable to form a response. "Sorry for everything, I'm going to go now." He says awkwardly, while averting his eyes from me.

Before I come back to reality, I hear the door shut.

What just happened?

I take a seat on the couch, stunned. My head is spinning, and I can't wrap my head around what just happened.

He kissed me, for some reason. I'm not going to lie, it felt good. Either he's a really good kisser, or I'm just unexperienced, but I have never experienced a kiss like that before.

It was different, and I loved it. I want it to happen again.

Wait- no I don't want it to happen again. It's Liam who kissed me. Liam's an asshole, who doesn't like me. He even said it earlier; we weren't friends, and he doesn't owe me anything.

It was a mistake, we both agreed on it. We won't speak on it again, or just not speak to each other again. I repeat in my head, trying to convince myself.

I'm screwed.

A.N: 

WELL. THAT HAPPENED. 

THE WOMAN WAS TOO STUNNED TO SPEAK. (I'm sorry but when I was writing the last part, that was all I could think about so I had to 😭)

What are your thoughts? I'm disappointed in Liam right now. (for him before and after the kiss) 😔

Sorry for the short chapter though, I didn't know what else to add.

Hope everyone is doing great, see you guys next Monday! ❤️❤️❤️