Chapter 6

"Isabella! Do you know Liam somehow? You guys did NOT seem very friendly yesterday." He tries to investigate while squinting his eyes.

"Yeah, I do." Not wanting to talk about him.

"Oh come on! How do you guys know each other?" He tries to get an answer out of me.

"We didn't like each other back in New York."

"Enemies, ex-boyf-"

"No, not that! I used to know Liam when we were younger, we never got along." 

"Oh, I see. You never told me about him?" He says. "Yeah, once he left I kind of forgot about him. How do you know Liam?" I ask.

"We have always been good friends because our parents are business partners. Even though he lived far, I always visited him. Remember those trips I always used to go on in like the middle of the year?" 

"Ah, I remember now. That makes sense."

"Yeah, I was begging my parents to transfer over here where he was, because I didn't have you anymore, and I didn't care for LA really. So my parents agreed, and here I am." He smiles.

I loved Arthurs parents. They were ones I never had. They always would welcome me like their own child, and care for me rather than worry about how perfect my grades are. 

"Well, I would love for everyone to become friends, so I am determined to make you and Liam friends." He smirks.

"Yeah, good luck with that."

"Won't need it."

--------------

I guess Arthur was actually being serious about us all being friends because once again, the four boys are sitting at our lunch table.

How fun.

Thankfully Liam isn't glaring at me today, so instead of bothering with him, I decided to talk to Owen and Sebastian.

Owen didn't say much, and occasionally he would crack a smile.

On the other hand, Sebastian was a literal ball of sunshine. Always talking and laughing, he was clearly the most.... talkative.

I didn't mind him though, he was much better then Liam. 

I don't even understand how they are friends with him. He doesn't even talk to them? The whole lunch we were all talking together, and Liam just looked down. 

"So since it's Friday, there is a party tonight..!" Ugh, mood killer.

"I'm in!" "Same." "I guess I'll come." Everyone started to agree.

 Ugh, I don't want to go, I hate parties. I end up getting way to drunk if I drink, and when I don't I have zero fun.

"Isabella, are you coming?"

"Uh, I think I'm just going to stay back."

"Please? everyone here is going and you skipped last time when we went out!"

"I don't really feel like it."

"You say that every time we go out. Just for tonight, please?" Amelia was looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay fin-"

"YES!" She looks as if she just won the lottery. I mean I guess she did, I don't really like to go out.

"But if I want to leave, I'm leaving."

"Whatever you say!"

Why did I agree?