Chapter 5

"Do you like this purse on me? I feel like the colour suits my skin tone." Vivian asks as she looks in the mirror.

"That green is definitely your colour, you should totally get it!"

Me, Amelia and Vivian had decided to go shopping today! Currently, we were in Bottega Veneta and Vivian was looking to buy a purse.

"Okay, I'll get it!"

She walks to the sales associate and he starts cashing her out. I loved the purse on her; it looked so nice.

I needed some more athletic wear from Lululemon so after Vivian was done paying we headed there. 

***

I ended up buying a few shirts, shorts, and leggings. Amelia bought a few tank tops and sweaters. 

To end our shopping trip we went to Cartier.

I couldn't help myself and ended up getting a classic gold bracelet. It's of my favourite pieces of jewelry. I had one but I sadly lost it so why not buy a new one!

We had to get back for lunch because we had a few classes after that, and they normally go looking for you if you don't show up to lunch.

-------------

We take a seat at a table with our trays and start talking about random things.

"My salad is so good right now! I don't know whats in it but it's delicious." 

We continue to have conversations and I laugh at something at Amelia said.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and look back.

"Arthur! Hi." I smile.

"Heyyyy! Do you mind if my friends and I sit here with you guys? There isn't any tables open."

Vivian looks at me concerned on what I'm going to say, and Amelia looks as if she wants me to say yes so Arthur can sit with us.

I didn't want to say no to him, so I said yes.

"Okay, let me just go get them to come over here!"

"Why did you say yes?" "I hope Arthur sits next to me!" The girls say at the same time. I'm sure you can tell who is who.

"I mean he's my friend, I can't say no. I just wont talk to Liam, it's fine."

Vivian shakes her head in disapproval and also knowingness that it won't be fine for me.

Shortly after, the four boys reach our table. This should be great.

Vivian was already sitting to the left of me, so Arthur took a seat to my right and the three others sat at the other seats open. 

Thank god I wasn't sitting next to Liam.

However, I was sitting across from him and we were pretty much having a staring contest of who can glare harder.

Seeing Liam and having his presence around made me loose my appetite and my salad didn't taste as good anymore.

Vivian and Amelia didn't have trouble talking to the boys; if anything they seemed happy to be talking amongst each other. 

At least a few people are happy.

I mean I'm not one to talk, but Liam looks very angry right now. I can practically feel anger radiating off of him. 

 Not going to lie, he looks very ugly when his face is the shade of a tomato. Nor is the scowl on his face right now. 

I continue to pick at my food in silence and reply shortly to Arthur when he tries to make effort to create a conversation. I don't want to be rude but I'm afraid if I speak my anger my just explode.

 I'm not angry at Arthur, but as I mentioned a few days ago, Liam's existence simply just makes my blood boil. 

Arthur clearly notices the awkwardness between me and Liam so he clears his throat to end the stare/glare contest we are STILL having.

"So what classes does everyone have?"

It looks like I have a lot of explaining to do for Arthur.

-------------

I'm taking my books out of my locker until I feel someones presence near me. 

I hope it's not Arthur coming to ask me about-

Liam. What a lovely surprise.

"Yes?"

"Hughes, why do you know Arthur? Another one of your hookups?"

"What?" I laugh because I seriously can't believe him right now.

"Look, I don't give a fuck about what he means to you or the other way around, but stay away from him. I don't need you leading on one of my friends as your presence itself is already enough to deal with."

"Do you hear yourself right now? You clearly love to assume things, Kingston."

"Well if you're not hooking up, then what are you doing? Because you clearly didn't seem happy with his presence at lunch, yet the other day you were hugging him?!" He's getting angrier by the second, I can tell.

"One, Arthur is and was my best friend from LA. I had no idea you guys happened to be friends for gods sake! Two, the reason I wasn't happy at lunch was because you were there, you dipshit!" I say raising my voice slightly.

He looks slightly taken aback from my words. Good.

"I don't give two flying fucks what Arthur is to you, but I'm going to stay friends with him. So back off your case, because I don't need you to investigate and come to conclusions that aren't even true!"

I slam my locker, and walk confidently away leaving him there stunned with his jaw open. 

Well said, Isabella.

-------------

I'm in my last class, still angry with my encounter with Liam. I was pissed that he thought of me like that. 

Why does he even care about me and Arthur anyway?

***

Once class was over, I headed to my dorm to calm myself down and enjoy the night instead.

Me and Amelia were going to have a girls night tonight. I told her about what Liam said, so she insisted that we did face masks and watched a movie.

"Okay, I just finished my mask, what movie should we watch?"

"Let's watch a Disney movie! What about Cinderella?"

"Sounds good to me!"

She plays the movie and we both drift off to sleep halfway through the movie. 

A.N:

Sorry for the later update today, but I was doing a lot of stuff today and I didn't have much time to complete this today.

BUT, here is the 5th chapter, super excited for the next!! I have some fuuuunn ideas. ;)))

Sorry if in the next few days the updates are slower, I have a few assignments and tests piling up and I might need to take a bit of extra time to complete the next chapters.

However, I will try my best to complete one a day! :)

Once again, thank you guys so much for reading!!! <3333