5 || The Outcast

🌟This chapter is dedicated to those readers who keeps on motivating and supporting me (Especially those readers on the comment section on Chapter 4) also to those silent readers out there, hello! You guys are so wholesome! Stay safe everyone!

🎶 Music: 相対性理論 - 気になるあの娘

✂--------------------------------------------------------

*Hyosan High School

After pulling Nam-Ra and Su-hyeok inside the classroom, the students from room Class 2-5 rummaged through the desks and bags on their classmates, searching for a phone to call for help.

"See if it's there." The searching began for a while, and the screaming outside became faint in the background. Joon-Yeong looked around and sighed. "It's not here either."

I-sak found one, and now they're calling for help, but with the unresponsive answer of the police, it seems that help will be out of reach. Where's Ara? Well, she's staring at the window, watching as everyone outside tries their best to run for their lives. She glanced at the room, studying the faces of the remaining students. Nam On-jo, Lee Cheong-San, Choi Nam-Ra, Lee Su-hyeok, Lee Na-Yeon, Han Gyeong-su, Yoon I-Sak, Seo Hyo-Rung, Kim Ji-Min, Yang Dae-su, Oh Joon-Yeong, Jang Wu-Jin, and Kim Min-Ji.

'Sooner or later, they will all be gone too. Those numbers won't stay the same.'

The others are busy contacting for help, while she's here feeling dreadful at the scenery.

"Aish, still useless" Ara look at Na-Yeon, and saw everyone is staring at her and back at Na-Yeon.

Cheong-San saw the discomfort on Ara's face and he swiftly break the tension inside. "Alright, let's just focus on finding help."

*Cheong-San's P.O.V. (驚いた!)

Glancing at Ara was the first time I saw her up close. It's like she always vanished without us knowing; even the teacher didn't know. Maybe she's not familiar with our presence; come to think about it, she never greets anyone.

She looked deep in thought as I approached her. "Do you want to call someone?" It seems like I finally pulled her out of her thoughts as she winces at my voice. I glanced at her hand, and my eyes widened at sight. Her hand is covered in blood; I can't determine if she's bitten or not if it's her blood or she encountered those creatures too.

Ara seemed to finally notice what I was glancing at, and she spoke up. "Oh this, I-it's not what y-you think it is." I sighed when that escaped her lips but then tensed up, is she hurt? "Are you hurt? We should do something about it."

"You're w-wasting your time." I was taken aback by her answer but shakes my head at her.

I went to my bag and looked for my P.E. uniform. Fortunately, I brought it with me as we are expecting a class today at the gym if only this doesn't happen. A smile appeared on my face when I felt the soft material on my hand. And I walked back to Ara.

"Here," Offering the uniform in front of me for her to take. "I do not want to pry on you, but please, put pressure on your injury." I noticed the corner of her lips lift in a second; then, it was gone. I can feel the redness on my cheeks. Why do I feel this way? I thought this stored feelings were already disregarded? What's wrong with me? Not wanting to disturb her again. I went back to the group, asking if anyone had called on the phone.

*Third Person Point of View

"What's that all about?" Su-hyeok asked his best friend. On-jo glance at Cheong-san then at Ara. "Kangjeon?" Su-hyeok nodded and raised his eyebrows at Cheong-san. On-jo also is waiting on his response. "Ahm, she- well, I think that she is injured, and she's not telling us."