I like you!

___

"Y/n, we will never be meant to be together"

_____
( Readers POV)

Marley secretly....
B

uilding the train track

We had just managed to get the railway road started. It was a very hot day Sasha was complaining about the heat, I mean I don't blame her.
Eren and Jean were bickering like usual.
Until Eren faced me.

My face grew hot, I was probably a tomato right now, he then strolled his way up to me.

"Do you need help?" He offered.

"Ah-h no I'm okay I just need to put the nails in then I should be good"

"Okay whatever you say"
He was about to walk away until I shouted...

"Uhm Eren when we get back to HQ I need to tell you something" he looked confused.

He raised an eyebrow, my heart was beating fast what did I just say!!!!

"Is it important?" He asked.

Is it important...No...not really

"Probably not" I said with my head low. He chuckled and replies with.

"Of course I'll meet you later in your room" he smiles before turning around and walking off.

Sasha hit my back making me cough. "Ohhhh is someone going to confess"

"No, no I'm not"

"If I say I think he likes you"

Sasha was like my best friend she knew my crush and she knew most of my secrets.

Back at HQ

Knock knock

I opened the door to see Eren.

He actually came

"Hi-i Eren" I said. My face beat red.

"Hi y/n, so what is it you want to tell me"

He asks sitting on my bed uninvited.
"Well- I uh-h"

"It's okay take your time"

"Eren, I really like you. I have since cadet corps, I do not know why I like you maybe it's your charm and looks but I have for so long. I don't want to be in the way of your goal but I just wanted to tell you" I said catching my breath.

Eren's face was shocked. But he smiled. There was no sign of an answer until he opened his arms our for me signalling me to come to him. Which I did he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I didn't know if he loved me or not but this hug meant so much to my little world.