THE PAST

2nd year into Cadet days'

Reader POV
......................

"Y/NNNNNN!!!!!  WAKE UP!!!!" Yelled the potato girl.

"SASHA! SHUT UP!"

"y/n we have an excersize to do today we're going hiking."

Oh shit, yessss hiking!?

I quickly got ready and went to the mess hall. "Morning y/n"

"Morning Eren!" I replied him with a little wave
He chuckled and sat next to me, I could feel Mikasa gaze chucking knifes are me but I don't care.

Maybe I do....

"Are you ready for today?"
Eren asks me I nod my head as a reply since there was food in my mouth.

"I'm not quite ready. God knows who Shadis will put me with"

Y/n chuckled

"Let's hope for the best"

Time skip to after breakfast

"CADETS, TODAY I WILL BE TEAMING YOU UP INTO PARTNERS. YOUR AIM IS TO CROSS THROUGH THE GRASSLANDS TAKING A HIKE ALL THE WAY TO WALL SINA DISTRICT. IT SHOULD NOT TAKE YOU MORE THAN TWO DAYS!! DO WELL CADETS!"

"YESS SIR!!"

"Well, first... ACKERMAN AND KIRSTEIN. SPRINGER AND BLOUSE. WAGNER AND BODT. ARLERT AND LENZ. Y/N AND YEAGER....."

"CADETS THESE WILL BE YOUR FIXED GROUPS. NO CHEATING BY HELPING THE OTHER GROUPS THINK OF THEM AS THE ENEMY. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!"

"YES SIR!"

Eren and y/n descended from the training corps base and made there way to Trost district where they agreed on staying the night.

"Say Eren" y/n started

"Yes?"

"What do you think of the word love?" 

Eren looked at y/n he blushed slightly and laughed.

"Why would you ask me that?"

"I don't know, I just never been loved by someone in my life, I grew up by myself. So I'm oblivious to the word"

"Oh. Well love can mean many things...there's romantic, there's friendship, and most important it's respecting eachother for who you are"

"Ah I see. How does it feel to be loved?"

"Well you get warm tingling feeling inside if you like them. Or when it was my mother it would be how she knew I was lying or when I was upset, everything she did for me" Eren said to me with a smile plastered on his face. Upon turning around Eren but as he turns back he sees no sign of me....

Eren approached me slowly, he could hear slight sniffles.

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Well obviously there is something did I say something wrong, did I speak to much of my mother."

"Eren please chill, you did nothing wrong"

"Y/n tell me what is wrong?"

"Its not what's wrong Eren it's what feels right..."

Eren looked at me Confused.

" I just really love how you value your mother and how she cared for you and your so devoted for her revenge"

Eren sighed, and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I'm proud of you Eren"
I say as he lets go.

"Y/n eventhough you didn't get the love of a mother I will always be there for you. And when you're older your gonna be a fine ass mother"

"Awww Eren, thank youuu"

Writer POV

Y/n and Eren continued there way to Trost and found a barn where they would stay for the night.