" Never meant to be together "

___

"Y/n, we will never be meant to be together"

_____
( Writers POV)

Y/n sat next to the gravestone of her best friend who passed away.

' I miss and love you Sasha. How am I supposed to tell Rin your no more'

Floch came with y/n to visit Sasha's gravestone. After the incident on the airship Sasha had been shot.

He held his hand out for her to grab onto which she took.

They walked back to HQ in silence.
"You going to talk to him today?" He asked

Y/n nodded

"Good luck baby" he said as he kissed her hand.

Y/n just hugged floch and buried her face in his chest. "I feel like I've failed as a bestfriend as a mother as a cadet floch"

"Don't say that y/n" Floch said stroking her hair
Y/n was crying so hard that even Floch shirt was very wet. He rubbed circles on her back.

Finally after all her tears were gone y/n had said she was ready to go see Eren. So she made her way...

Eren could hear light footsteps becoming closer and closer. He turned and saw the beautiful H/c coloured girl.

"Eren?"

"Y/n"

Y/n's heart was beating to fast. Eren looked different. He had an eight pack and a very muscular back his hair was also in a man bun.

"What do you want y/n" he started with harsh tone

"W-ell I just wanted to talk to you"

"I'm not in the mood. Leave" y/n eyes widen.

This mf asking for a good talk

"The fuck" y/n says

Eren looks at y/n. He never thought the humble girl would answer like that but y/n continued.

"Okay dumbass, you left me for three years okay? And your telling me to leave... Eren have you got no shame...for real...you the fucking idiot who left me without an answer who has kept me on edge for all these years!....need to leave? The fuck is wrong with you boy. I'm not the same y/n I was then Eren"

Eren sighs

"I know, I can tell"

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!"

"Y/n, I just... I'm not ready to talk to you yet. Give me some time."

"Eren you've had three years!"

Y/n couldn't take being in the dark anymore all he does Is shut her out and she was done.

She got the keys to the cell and opened it, she got in and locked herself inside with him.

Eren looked at her like she was stupid.

"Why would you do that?" He asks

"I want answers not questions Yeager"

Eren sighed again

"Y/n, I had to leave...what we had was a fling nothing more"

The poor girls heart broke into miniature pieces. Y/n was not going to give up she knew Eren was hiding something.

"That's not a good enough answer"

Eren faced y/n, his lifeless eyes boring into her own.

"Eren look me in my eyes and tell me that we have nothing between us."

Eren looked into her eyes and he saw sorrow, longing, but overall a broken her'
Eren couldn't handle the love of his life looking so solemn.

He walked forward and grabbed the girls hand he pulled her to sit on the cells hard bed. She sat down and Eren kneeled infront of her his right hand held both her hands, Eren looked into her eyes and said.

"Y/n, ever since I met you from the cadet corps days...I have fallen for you. That night we had made love was something I've been longing for a long time but y/n I had to cut us short...why? Because the world we live in...I need to save our Eldian empire and to do that I need to be myself and protect you, Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Levi, Hange even horse face, y/n I failed to save Sasha and I'm very sorry, I don't want you all to end up where she is. Y/n I got you pregnant for a reason so you can have something made from both of us and when I'm no longer alive he'll be there to save you. Rin is our son y/n and he's got a badass mother and a shit Dad like me...."

"Eren! Don't say that. None of this is your fault, we can still be a family"

"...Y/n...we will never be meant to be together"

Y/n started crying Eren looked at her with glossy eyes he had made the girl he'd sworn to protect cry

"Eren I love you"

Eren looked at y/n, he brought his thumb up to wipe her tears away.
He slowly brought his lips to hers and slowly ceased her lips to his own. The two love birds made out the whole afternoon... which led to clothes on the floor and lustful noices filling the dungeons...