Complicated

___

"Y/n, we will never be meant to be together"

_____
( Writers POV)

It was a very windy day for the Survey Corps, lots of hustle and bustle.

Levi was busy sipping his tea as usual like he does every lunch time.
"Tch, Floch. What do you want?" An angry Levi said looking up from his paper to see the annoying red head.

"Oh nothing Captain, but why did you put y/n on the ship when everyone is out doing action?"
Floch said with a frown.

"I can't believe I'm having a discussion with a brat like you. Y/n is like my child ok and you're supposed to be somewhat a lover? So why is it problem for her to not be on the battlefield. Don't you want her safe?" Levi said questioningly.

"Oh so not putting in faith in your daughter is what your doing. Well I'm a good boyfriend, I believe in my girl and she will fight so hard. She's one of the strongest Levi."

Levi didn't answer and went back to sipping his tea.

Floch got up and went to go find y/n  but before he left, he dropped a few sentences that hit Levi hard in the face.

"I am not stupid, hiding her from Eren is stupid, don't make the wrong mistake like you did on that unfaithful day!!" With that he stormed off.

'Both Armin and Erwin are intelligent they're both the same but have opposite goals. Armins goal was clear, but Erwin had a goal where he needed to risk smiles'

Levi was done overthinking, untill he felt someone massage his soldiers. He smiled knowing who it was. "Don't stress baby" the woman said.

The woman was named Kelsie she was Rin Yeager's Carer. She's also seeing Levi which they're attempting to hide but there's no point cos y/n already knows.

"I'll try not to baby." He said as he grabbed her hand kissed it.

Time skip
4 Hours before departure

"Y/n there you are!" Y/n turned around and was engulfed by a hug by Floch.

He pressed his lips on hers. "I love you" he whispered. Y/n eyes widen but she didn't give the cocky boy a reply she just smiled.

"So what are you doing?" Floch asked y/n as he snaked his arms around her waist, pressing his lips on her shoulder.

Y/n sighs

"Well it's been a while since I've been in action, and Levi told this morning I'm to supervise the airship with Hange and Onyankompon!"

"Ah well at least you can boss us around" flock says trying to bring up her mood.

"Ah that's true, then from now on Floch you obey me" y/n said with a grin

Floch smirked as he walked Infront of y/n

"What are your orders miss?" He salutes

Y/n walks up to him and grabs him by his collar. "Kiss me"

And with that he pressed his lips on hers, she slithered her arms around his neck as there kiss was wet and slow.

Finally after their 5 minute make out session the two pulled away looking into eachothers eyes. Y/n looked at how Floch features were she never thought she would be intimate with a boy like him. The sun was slowly setting, the light hit his features tremendously.

"I must be hot if you're staring at me for that long"
Floch said.

Y/n scoffed. 'tsk you ruint it for yourself'

Floch chuckled.

"Well we need to get ready see you on the ship"

"Floch wait!!"

The said boy turned around facing her with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Floch I've been wanting to talk to you about something"

"About what?"

"Us?"

"Us? What about us"

"Are you stupid Floch? Our relationship!!"

"Oh-hh, y/n I don't know either. I love you but I don't know what you feel towards me..."

"Floch I wanna be with you but when Eren comes it's going to be complicated. I'm going to ask him how he feels about me... maybe if he answers me I'll be content."

"And if he does have feelings for you. Your going to ditch me?" Flock said with a slight frown.

"No-o I just need an answer from him Floch, yes or no."

Flock sighs as he approached y/n.

"Well n/n (nickname) I'll be waiting for you when you want me. Cos you and Rin are my family and I'll do anything to be the boyfriend and Father." With that he pecked her forehead and walked out the room.

'argh this is complicated'