Discussions

Writers POV
............

Y/n was huddled up with Eren on the hard bed of the jail cell, a light blanket covering their bare bodies.

"...and one day Rin grabbed Connie's shirt cos he thought Jean was going to eat him. Mikasa kicked his ass tho..."

Y/n was telling Eren the stories of thier son, while Eren was stroking her hair and had his left arm around her body like she was fragile.

"Seems like my little boy is a tough one..." Eren said kissing y/n's forehead. 

"Yeah, very much like his father and very temperamental, like very very."

"Tch, is that supposed to be an insult y/n" he said bringing her close.

"Maybe..... But I wish you could see Rin, is there no way the court will let you out."

"Y/n I'm known as a criminal, I apparently make bad decisions with my titan power, I'm doing it for the good of this earth"

"Yeah but baby, why did you change when Zeke came into your life?"

"Zeke has many wishes, but his wishes are very wrong. He thinks he can control me"

Y/n was so confused about what Eren was talking about.

"Baby, promise me that you will always be in flochs side if things go wrong."

"Eren I don't understand?"

"Just promise me"

"Okay fine, baby"

"Eren, what you meant earlier? What did you mean?"

Eren raised an eyebrow, he knew where she was taking this conversation and he didn't like it.

"What do you mean babe?"

"You said  "Y/n, we will never be meant to be together" what does it mean..."

"Y/n we can't be together that's what it means. I'm sorry. I love you but you gotta let me go, I'm only going to die and hurt you"

"But Eren we can ta-"

"We can't!" Eren yelled. He cupped his index finger under her chin tears formed in his eyes

"We can't..y/n you need to continue being with Floch get married, have more kids and have a bright future. You can't stay with me..."

"Eren please?"

He shut her up with a long tender kiss.

"Eren how did you know abt me and Floch?"

"Well I have ears around and I know what happens"

"Creepy"

Eren chuckled.

Y/n had finally finished putting on her clothes, someone was coming down the stairs and it was a gaured  he let y/n out the cell. Eren looked at her and blew a kiss to her.

Y/n smiled...but she knew deep down again

Eren

Was

Hiding

Something

The biggest question was, why was Floch too involved in the discussion.