Father meets Son

Y/n was chasing her son around in his bedroom with a pillow in her hand. The young looking Eren running and laughing non stop.
"RAHHHHHH the pillow monster is going to eat youuu!!"

"Hehehe nooooo!!!" The young boy screamed out of joy

Y/n caught her son and tickled him as he was laughing, y/n smiled at her son and kissed his forehead. "Rin"

"Mama"

"I love you"

"I wove you too mama" he said kissing her hand that supported his upper body.

Y/n smiled

"Where Fwoch?" The little boy looked up at his mother.

"Uhmm, I'm not sure honey"

"Is he not comi-" Rin was cut off with a knock at the door "it's Fwoch!"

He wiggled his way out his mother's arms and walked to the door, the door slowly opened to seeing not floch but Eren.

"EREN!"

"SHHHHHH" he said.

Y/n blinked her eyes to make sure she wasn't day dreaming.

"Mummy who is he?"

Eren looked down at his son as he smiled. He bent down and ruffled his hair. "Your not Fwoch?" He said crying. Y/n crouched down to comfort her son as she was next to Eren she looked at Eren, who seemed heart broken. "Rin baby, this is Eren"

"Ewen?"

"Yes Eren"

Y/n glanced at Eren who looked at her, he felt a pang in his chest as he thought she was going to introduce him as his father.

"Mama you fwends with Ewen?"

"Yes baby"

"Yay I like Ewen then" he said hugging Erens arm.

Eren hugged him back and picked him up.

"I've heard many stories about you soldier" he said ruffling his hair.

"Eren what are you doing here?"
Y/n said walking up to him.

"Came to see you"

"Seriously you left the cell to come see me"

"Yes?"

"Eren? Answer me honestly your ears are red"

Eren put down Rin and held his hand.

"Y/n not here, not in front of him"

"Argh fine. Rin it's time for bed"

"Aww but Ewen?"

"No Eren today, another time okay?"

"Yes mama"

"Goodnight Ewen and mama" Rin said running to his room right next to y/n's.

"Goodnight Rin!" The two parents say to their child.

"Okay he's fine, Talk.." y/n said to the teal eyes man. Eren let his hair out of his man bun, he walked to go sit In y/n's bed.

"Well I heard you got talked to by floch..."

"Wait he told you...that boy?"

"No, one of the Jaegerists told me"

"Eren, what is your plan?"

"You'd only hate me if you knew just know i want you to join us. I want you and Rin safe also Floch he will be loyal to you. Don't push him away."

"Eren your pushing me away, you always have from the beginning"

"We're never meant to be together. Get that idea y/n"

"Eren please"

With that Eren kissed y/n on the lips and he brought her the memory of the day in the cliff be pulled back and let y/n remember the memory.

"Eren you promised you'll never play with my memories why? Why did you do it that time?"

"It would a memory that hurt you"

"You knew I was pregnant?"

"Yes, I know I'm dumb for leaving you but y/n I have to fight for not only us but our friends and Rin"

"Eren..."

"Y/n join the Jaegerists we're leaving tomorrow havoc will take place"

"Eren"

"Y/n please" the older Jaeger kissed y/n again and cuddled her to sleep.

"Eren?" Y/n said groggily

"Yes?"

"I'll join you"

"You will?"

"I'll join the Jaegerists..."

Eren smiled and kissed her forehead. He slowly put y/n in a comfortable sleeping position in bed. He switched off the light and went into his sons bedroom he put the covers on him properly and kissed his forehead lightly.

He left the bedroom and walked through the HQ corridors.

Eren Jaeger was back !!

He was back to fight for freedom !!

The war now started !!