Retrieved

___

"Y/n, we will never be meant to be together"

_____
( Writers POV)

They say love comes in different shapes and sizes, but not all love stories have that great ending. Loving someone could mean right person but wrong time.

"The first squad led by Jean has departed the airship!" Lobov said to y/n.

"Okay thank you lobov your team may follow, ask a member to escort Yelena back on the ship!''

"Yes Madam!!"

With that another batch of cadets left the airship remaining one group left ready to take revenge on Marley

"Tsk, brat your very bossy"

"Ha I see I learnt it well from you aye Levi"
Y/n said looking at him with a smirk.

All Levi could do was death stare her.
"Well looks like your needed down there now" Levi nodded.

"Floch assemble your team to follow behind Levi!"

"Okay"

"Be Safe!!" She yelled.

Floch smiled
"I won't die that easily"

"And don't be cocky idiot!!!" With that his group left

'I won't' he replied in his head.

Y/n was looking at how crazy the madness was down in the city Liberio and how much damage paradis had done to Marley.

'well they asked for it'

Y/n's heart was beating though, she imagined how maybe little kids died because of this, or innocent Eldians.

"Y-y/n, you alright?" Armin asked as he walked into the airship with titan muscle on his face.

"Yeah, just thinking. How was it?"

"Oh well I'm not pleased with it, I just needed to get my job done"

"This is all a gamble Armin I don't know what Eren is thinking!"

45mins later

Many groups were descending back on to the ship.

Levi came in with the beaded yeager as she was securing the ropes on the ships wall.

"You made it Levi" y/n said with a small chuckle

All Levi could do was nod. He placed Zeke down as he tied his arms with the rope and the blonde man was regenerating. Y/n looked at Zeke as he was staring at her.

'eren changed because of you!'

"Tch" the door opened wide. Y/n's eyes opened wider.

A tall man with brown hazel like hair with very stinky dirty clothes walked into the room with Mikasa and Armin by his side both securing the restraints around his palm. Y/n couldn't believe this old looking musty hobo was Eren.

Eren looked up and saw y/n. He noticed she changed so much her body is more maturer and face showed exhaustion.

"Eren" Levi said

"Heichou" Eren replied back only to be kicked in the face by Levi. Mikasa was about to run but Armin held her back.

"Tch, you look like those homeless underground brats, never thought I'll see that in you" Levi said as he walked to y/n.

Yelena then steps into the room too.

"Y/n!!! I made it back alive! You miss me?"

"Tsk, what a shame"

Y/n said with death stare.

"Ahh I see so you're the the one who gave birth to my nephew." Zeke stars

Y/n eyes widen.

'how does he know, what will Eren think'

"H-how do you know?"

"I was told by some letters that were given to me by Yelena"

"Tskkk you annoying bitch" y/n glared daggers at Yelena. All the blonde woman could do was look away from her gaze sweat dropping.

"Y/n" the deep voice of the brown haired man echoed. Everyone was dead silent.

"Eren?" Y/n said. Her eyes began to become glossy.
Armin placed his hand on her shoulder

"What his name?"

"R-rin.... Rin yeager"

"Matches mine..."

"Yeah" she said barely above a whisper tears fell from the girls eyes.

"How old is he?"

"Enough questions Eren" Armin says. Eren looks up and seeing her tears escape her eyes

'i really broke her'

"Yelena why didn't you do your job properly" Levi said

"I'm sure i locked them underground, maybe it was not deep enough"

"Tch, Zeke how was the plan?" Levi says glaring at the blonde man

"The plan went well, but there were a few miscalculations"

"Miscalcu-"

"Captain, we found these two on the ship. They killed lobov and used his gear!" Jean says

"What?" Armin, Mikasa and y/n say

"Those are the miscalculations" Zeke says staring at two Marley children