young Jaeger

___

"Y/n, we will never be meant to be together"

_____
( Writers POV)

"Mama!!"  A little brown haired boy said running through the mess hall doors.

Y/n turned around and engulfed her small boy.

"What is it Rin?"

"I wove yoou!"

He said smoothing his lips on his mum's cheeks.

"Awww Rin!! I love you too!!"

"Ah isn't it the one and only Rin!"

Floch said sitting in front of y/n,

"Uncle fwoch"

Floch smiled at the young Jaeger. "What do you want floch?" Y/n said looking at him.

" We need you to come on our mission to save Eren."

"I said so many times floch, No!"

"He's your baby daddy, you can't let him go just like that"

"I don't know when you started to support Eren, but I'm pretty sure you only lived for your self oh and I heard you cried like a baby on that day...so don't try to force me it-s"

"None of my business?"

"Yeah floch it isn't"

"Wow, after all I do for you this is how I'm paid back!"

"No floch i-..."

"Y/n, I was there helping you throughout pregnancy I looked after you I even helped you through birth and now you treating me different. I understand Eren broke you but how are you going to know if he likes you or not?"

"Urghhhh fine you win. I'll be only going If I'm stationed on the ship"

Floch smiled, he got his finger and slowly cupped her chin, he then kissed her lips passionately.

Y/n and flochs relationship was weird they both only used eachother for benefits.

Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie and Jean walk in the room. Solemn looks in their faced. Rin jumped off his mothers lap and hugged Jean's legs.

" Hey little guy" Jean said picking the small boy up.

"Hehe" Rin says laughing slightly.

Armin smiled, amused by the little boys antics. " He sure has grown"  Mikasa sighs "he really has" she smiles at Rin who was playing with Jean, Connie and Sasha.

"Guys I'm going on the mission to Marley" y/n spoke out loud. Causing everyone to look at her.

"You are?" Said Hange walking into the hall with Levi behind her.

"Yes I am"