Forster n Jaeger

Reader POV
...........................

"Eren"

The teal eyed man sat up in his jail cell, sitting on his rock hard bed, as he looked out the jail bars.

"Floch..." He replied the ginger haired boy.

"Well, long time no see" the ginger haired man continued.

"Hmm, I guess. What do you want Floch?"

"Eren how am I supposed to persuade y/n to join the Jaegerists. I don't think she trusts me anymore after your little hookup." Floch says as he scoffs.

"Ohhh so you do want her in the Jaegerists. Last time I asked you, you denied wanting her to even be apart of the Jaegerists. You even disliked her and now you're fond of her, I even wanted you to marry her and you denied again and now you seem to be jealous I hooked up with her? After all Floch she is mine"

"I'm not jealous. But I am worried of losing her on our side now"

Eren chuckled and looked Floch dead in the eyes. "I don't care what measures you take Forster I want my son and my Girl safe."

With that Eren turned his head around still say on his bed now facing the mirror. Floch just stood and watched Eren.

"Eren, why did you shut her out, she's been very hurt you know?"

"Why does that concern you Floch?"

"It does, you want me to marry her, have a family with her, love and look after her, heal her but your not gonna tell me why, why you caused her this pain? Huh, Jaeger I have faith in what we're going to do, but I need to know you fully trust me...why did you leave the meeting in Marley, why did you leave her without a goodbye, did you know she was pregnant. I have all these questions."

Eren looked down and gritted his teeth, a few tears slid down his face recalling the memory of the night they were in Marley, the only conversation they had after a long time, since they made love.

Flashback (in Marley)

Mikasa had sat next to Armin and Jean on a sofa in front of the leader of the Azumabito, she was explaining how life in Marley is and how to stop Paradis from collapsing from destruction Marley had surfaced them for more than 100 years.
Y/n had stood next to Connie as they were both whispering about the ice cream they had ate, and how delicious it was Sasha was just day dreaming probably about meat per her usual. Levi and Hange were both listening to the lady of the chair. But Eren was left, he stood in a small room openly connected to the living room everyone else was at. He was staring at everyone observing them, he looked at y/n who was giggling trying to keep a straight face as Levi just death stared her for not listening.

Eren looked at the girl he loved and observed her, he has noticed she has slowly gotten chubby, and looks a little heavier. His eyes landed on her stomach he could see a small bump it wasn't that visible but it was there, a tiny one. Eren sighed. He had got her pregnant, something he wanted to do, something that he wanted made between them she was carrying a gift to, Eren purposely didn't wear protection so he could create another being with his beloved woman, his entire world y/n.

Eren slowly walked out the room wandering off somewhere. Y/n noticed Eren was gone, Mikasa was first to go find him y/n then went to follow the two girls decided it was okay to split up so they did. Y/n walked until she saw the love of her life on a cliff facing the sky.

"Eren, why did you leave?"

Y/n said out of breath as soon as she climbed the mini cliff. She looked down and saw refugee camps.

"Y/n, these People got kicked out of their homes. During the war"

Y/n sighed. As she looked at the people spotting the kid who stole Levi's money bag.

"That's the kid who took Levi's money" y/n continued.
As she turned to face the teal eyed boy, he was already facing her.

"Ere-"

Eren interrupted her before she got to finish her sentence.

"What am I to you?"

Y/n was astonished, she thought he already knew but she thought maybe for reassurance so she replied.

"Your my world Eren, I love you a lot"

Eren stepped closer to her as he glanced at her lips and back to her eyes he put his hand on her stomach.

"My love, I love you too"

With that he pressed his lips against hers as they danced against eachothers. When they both pulled away Eren pressed his forehead against y/n. Hoping she'd forget this moment they had on the cliff. And to his suprise she did forget, his powers worked on y/n due to y/n holding a power called 'Erase' (the founder can adjust memory through physical touch only works for a L/n tribe) from the clan the L/n, Eren had the ability to adjust her memory.

"Eren, why did you leave?"

"I needed to go out for a walk" he said plainly.

Y/n sighed.

"Eren let's go-"

"EREN! BAKAA WHERE DID YOU GO!?" Jean yelled

"Eren" mikasa said running up the cliff

"We were worried about you"

Eren sighed.

"Hi" an old guy who was a refugee said scaring the two girls next to Eren. Eren smiles at the man. "You want to eat?" He said but the Paradis scouts didn't understand. Eren caught on to what he was saying and did not neglect the offer.

Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Sasha, Jean and y/n sat around a mat alongside the old man's family waiting for them to dig in the food. With that Eren took a tin cup and drunk it. He tasted the sweet drink as, he knew it was alcohol, he grabbed y/n mug and drunk it too. Everyone looked at him shocked but Sasha, Connie and Jean followed along.

Everyone was drunk, and energetic apart from y/n, she sat in the corner eating food and drinking water smiling at her friends weirdness,  Eren looked at y/n and smiled he walked upto her and sat next to her. "Eren, you okay?"

The boy nodded his head as he smiled and stared at his friends. This made y/n's heart beat fast, she hasn't seen him smile in a while. Seeing him drunk brought out his true colours. "You know y/n, I value you guys so much, I want you guys to have freedom." He said laying his head on her shoulder. Y/n sighs "we all do want freedom... that's why we're fighting for it" she said as she wrapped her arm around his head.

"Hmmm y/n you don't need to fight anymore"

"Why Eren?"

"Cos that's my job" Eren voice was raspy and slurry as he slowly dozing off.
Before he fully fell asleep he picked up y/n bridal style and made her sleep next to him on the floor with everyone else. Y/n smiled as Eren slept soundly. His arm wrapped over her. Slowly her eyes shut closed.

It was the next day and there was a court talk, the scouts were sitting separately due to the court room being filled with people. Y/n and Mikasa sat by each other. They saw a familiar figure walk past. It was Eren. He looked back and gave y/n a dead look in the eye and went away.

Later that day they had found a letter Eren wrote saying he entrusts the idea of his brother helping the Eldian empire.

Y/n broke down and cried, everyone tried calming her down. She told them she was pregnant with Erens child, Mikasa was upset, Armin was shocked Jean was pissed at Eren for leaving y/n Connie and Sasha were shocked. Levi was ready to beat the shit out of Eren when he sees him. Hange was excited!

End of flashback

"Floch, i knew she was pregnant and she had told me she loved me and I told her I loved her but I erased her memory of that incident.  I can't... Forster look after my family please that all I ask for now. Your questions will be answered eventually" Eren said to Floch as tears were coming out his eyes

Floch sighed

"See you soon Eren" after those words the young man left the dungeon