*3*

I was walking by when I notice Lee Rang. He was talking to the same child. Soon the child was taken by his father but he save him because his father use to beat him. Rang ask the child to join him. I think he is a nice guy but why than Yeon oppa ask me to stay away from him.

It been a month I have not seen him and something is wrong with Yeon oppa. Shin oppa is also stressed these days. I think something is wrong. I was cleaning the clinic and saw Lee Rang entering the clinic. He held my hand and took me to a garden. He held my hand tight, so that it started paining and I hissed in pain.

Su Jin: Ahh Rang please leave me.

Lee Rang: Who are you? Who is Shin? Why Yeon is always come to your clinic?
Su Jin: Leave me Rang, it hurts.

Lee Rang: Answer me!

He leave my hand with that.

Su Jin: Shin Joo my brother and Yeon oppa is his friend.

Lee Rang: I know that. Tell me about you because I know Shin Joo don't have a sister. His a single child.

Su Jin: Yeah you are right. Yeon and Shin oppa saved me from a wolf. I was 7 years old at that time. Its the time when Yeon was the mountain spirit. I had nowhere to go. So Shin Joo took me with him. He started looking after me. Yeon often visit the clinic so that he can keep a check on me. I lost my child in my very young age and since then they are taking care of me.

With that he left me. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I see him disappear from my sight.

At home
I came inside and found everything strange. Yeon was her too and Shin oppa was telling him to not to do something. I was feeling uncomfortable, something is not fine here. As I entre the living room, I saw Lee Rang. My jaw dropped.

Su Jin: Wha what are you doing here?

Lee Yeon: Su Jin go to your room.

Su Jin: Hmm okay.

I did as oppa said. I came out from bathroom when I heard there conversation. I can't believe they were finding the imoogi. I knew it that's why my oppa's were so stressed. They were all done with the discussion. So I decided to leave my room. I came out of my house and was about to leave but someone hold my wrist. I turned around to see Rang.

Su Jin: What do you want?

Lee Rang: Let's go some where?

Su Jin: where?

With that he pulled me towards an amusement park.

Su Jin: Wow it's so beautiful.

Lee Rang: You like it?

Su Jin: Yes I did. Look there a soft toy machine. Let's win some prize.

I played it and was struggling to get a toy bu failed.

Lee Rang: Let me try.

I noded my head and he started playing. He soon win a toy and gave it to me. After that we had ice cream and we road every ride. Finally it was the end of the day. He drop me back home.

Su Jin: Hmm hey I wanted to a a ask something.

Lee Rang: What is it?

Su Jin: Why did you changed all if a sudden. I mean you never talk to me much before. I felt I'm meeting a Stranger today. Are you really the Lee Rang I know?

Lee Rang: Yeah I'm Lee Rang. I just wanted to show thank you for being my friend. I just wanted to see you before I go.

Su Jin: So are we friend?

He just hummed. I bid goodbye and want to my bed to sleep but I couldn't because his words were still in my mind. Where is he going? Why he said he wanted to see me last time. What is going on. Is there something that I'm not aware off. I don't know what's going on but there is definitely something big coming ..........