*9*

It's been half an hour since Lee Rang is struggling. The thread that he was holding start to get red as soon as his blood touched the thread. It was the indication that the beom is coming to this world. I want to help him but I can't do anything. I haven't seen Yeon oppa yet too since he entered the beom world.

Rang was struggling and the trouble was getting worst. Beom was trying his best so that Rang can leave that thread and the door can be closed. This door is the only medium by which Yeon oppa can come back. Tears started to run down my face since him like this. I can't see him in pain, doesn't matter how cold and rude he was towards me.

Rang was not going to quit easily and when it comes to Yeon oppa, than he would sacrifice himself once again to save oppa. Suddenly someone started calling Rang. He gave that voice the permission to enter the room but the beom was denying. The vice stopped and the door opens reviling a beautiful young girl.

She runs to protect Rang, she shouted and created a loud sound that made the demons send by the beom to disappear. I'm relieved that he is safe now but who is this lady. Rang thanked her for saving him and he said ger that he'll pay her back soon for this but the girl said she want something else as a payment. The next moment she tried to kiss Rang and that my blood boil in anger. As soon he did this Rang changed his face directed which helped him to avoid the kiss. I'm glad that I like him, one of the reason why I like Rang is that he's a person who doesn't let anyone get into his hearts easily.

The tension between them was broken by Rang. He kissed her next moment, just in a blink of my eyes. I guess now I know who this person is. She's the one whom he loves. The love of his life, his first love. With that kiss that they shared together, I started to disappear more. I can't see my hands anymore and my body started to fade too. The tears started to run down my face, it's not because I'm disappearing but it's because I saw the only guy whom I have loved all my life kissing someone and what breaks me more is the fact that there love story will be my ending. With time there love will grow more for each other and I'll disappear in the air.

"Ma'am I have to go, I have an urgent work to finish",I said in one go and left the place without any reply.

I came back home but Rang kissing that girl was still on my mind. A stone hearted cold fox who never let me touch his hands without permission was kissing someone. I was a mess after crying for an hour. I'm still sobbing but suddenly someone was on the main door.

I came down stairs to open the door but as soon as I moved my hands to open the door I realised that my hands are gone and I can't use my hands now. I tried to see whose outside through the peep hole. My friends are standing outside my house. One of them tried to call me and he dialed my number. My phone started to ring but I can't help myself to pick the call. They tried several times but I could answer them. They started to worry and thought to call a police but before they do this I shouted from inside.

"Guys I'm okay, you don't have to worry, please leave now in busy I'll call you once I'm free".

"We came all the way just to meet you won't you invite us inside", Jun Seong said.

"I told you I'm busy, come on another day, now leave".

The were disappointed but I can't do anything about it. I can't show them this self of mine. It's better I avoid meeting people now onwards. I'll try to stay at home as much as possible and will wait for my oppas to return back from the past.

I came back to my room and one of the picture on my wall caught my attention. It was the picture of me and Rang that we took on our first day. I was very happy that day when he asked my out for a date. He was also smiling although he would rarely smile those days.

Seeing him after so many years feel good but seeing him with someone else breaks my heart. The pic is the only picture of us together. We couldn't have much time together as a couple but I cherish him for making me enter his heart. Since he is safe, I can sleep peacefully. Since that kiss I started to disappear fast so I thought of writting a letter to my brothers and Rang, so if I leave them before they are back. These letters will remind them of me and my existence in this world.