*10*

I'm disappearing more faster than I thought, is it all because of that mermaid girl. I run towards the old lady's house.

"Ma'am please help me, I'll disappear soon".

"Wait you a minute you are disappearing more faster than I thought, you wait here I'll see if I can do something about it".

The old lady went to one of the rooms and bring some liquid after two hours. She gave that liquid to me and said "Drink this, it will help you stay in your physical state for more time and will also control your disappearing speed".

I took the bowl and drink it in one go. 
I got back my body as said by the old lady. I thanked her and asked her about my brother, Yeon oppa and Lee Rang.
"You don't have to worry they are safe", she said.
The window started to light up and I could see them again. Lee Yeon oppa and Lee Rang are sleeping right next to each other peacefully but the peace couldn't last much. My brother came inside the room and shouted at them making them flinch.
He said that there is an emergency, so both the brothers went outside to see what is it but it was just a normal day and everyone was making Kimchi.

Ryo Hong Joo made them make the Kimchi too. Both the brothers are working hard. I love seeing them doing work and bring together like this. After the Kimchi making, all of them went for rest since making Kimchi makes them tired.

Lee Rang was outside, drinking at a bar. The old man said "Ohh these young man, they never understand that drinking too much is harmful for their health". Rang looks upset, he has been like this since he's back from the beom world. He left the place after sometime but the mermaid girl followed him. She stopped him and asked him if something's wrong with him but he shouted at her and said that she's the reason of his sadness.

It's true I'm jealous of this mermaid but right now I feel bad for her. Lee Rang is always like that to everyone. He never let anyone come close to him. He was sad and the girl didn't left his side and comforted him. She also asked him to marry her. I'm feeling uneasy, seeing them standing this close to each other.

After few minutes trying to convence Rang but being a stubborn child he wouldn't tell her his problems, so the mermaid started walking away from Rang but.........
He pulled her into a deep kiss and the moment they kissed a tear left my eyes.

He also promised her to be by her side always and they also decided to marry each other. Although the old lady has given me the liquid, that will help me to be in my physical state and decrease my disappearing speed for sometime. I really want to disappear from this world right now.

The guy who has never opened his heart for me or for any other person in his lifetime. He has kissed that girl and also gave her the permission to be by his side. Not just as a friend but as his wife. Will he marry her and live his whole life with her? What will happen to me if he marries her? Will I disappear for this world for forever, of they are together? Will he ever know about me or my existence in this era?

There are many questions in my mind right now. Answers? I have none. Not even a single clue about how to get my answers. With them kissing each other so passionately and deeply my disappearing started again but this time the speed was way to fast, that we would have never imagined.

The old lady and old man started to panic. They tried to find another solution for my problem. The old lady have me more liquid but it was of no use. My body is disappearing and at double speed than the last. No liquid or spell is working on me right now.

Even the old lady is hopeless. She is also out of knowledge about what's happing to me right now but I know that this is all happing because of that kiss. I'm still sitting on the side watching Rang enjoying with that mermaid. Atleast he's happy, that's what matter the most. I smiled but couldn't say anything.

Tears are still flowing from my eyes but I was smiling seeing him smile like that. He smiles rarely, hope he continues to smile like that for forever.