*6*

It's been 2 hours already and I don't know where my brother and Yeon are. Hope they are doing well.

Yeon POV
So is this the start of my story again. Lee brothers are enemies again. I don't know how to work with that. He thinks I'm the reason for what happen to him. I have to negotiate with him. Although things between has changed since few days but he is still arrogant to me.

We were coming from somewhere when we found a baby in front of the place we were staying. I meet Shin Joo too. He's with me her. Shin Joo wanted to take this child with us but both of us denied. Brothers things. He insist so we agreed to it.

Now I'm here taking care of this kida with Rang. We are not that good at babysitting but we successfully made her smile. As soon she was quite, some thugs came inside and both of us started teaching them a lession while making sure the baby is not hurt. Soon the palce was all clear.

We made the baby fall asleep. I was feeling sleepy too cause I couldn't sleep because of this child. She was crying all night. I fell asleep and as soon I came back to my senses baby was nowhere to be found. Rang was also not there. Ohh this man.

Lee Rang POV
I'm at the market with this kid. I just want to get away from her. I was trying to find a house for her, so that I can leave her but meet few people who were playing rummy. I tried my luck but failed but this kid is a hidden gem. She can indicate which one will be the correct option to choose to win. She is a rummy master. I won all the money and came back to Yeon.

Lee Yeon: Hey! Where were you?

Lee Rang: Ohh this child is miracle. I could win this much money with help of her.

Lee Yeon: She did thi?

Lee Rang: Yeah she did.

Lee Yeon: Okey let get over her.

Since than me and Yeon have been trying to find a house for her but whenever we leave her somewhere. We get her back in front of our rooms.
She is definately something.

Few days ago,
Yeon and I were finding something and we got to know that this kid is a goddess of fortune. She brings fortune in once life.
It was our final day to say her a goodbye but she gave as good news by telling us that we'll get what we are looking for.

It's been a week since we were with that kid and now when she is gone. Everything is meant to be nothing. We all miss here alot.

It's was dinner time and three of us were having dinner. My brother mentioned something. That couldn't go without my notice.

Lee Yeon: Rang we have to find that mask man and the stone. So that we can go in the present. You'll be joining us too.

Lee Rang: Why me?
I don't belong to your era.

Lee Yeon: There is someone waiting for you there.

Lee Rang: Someone who is waiting for me? Do I have someone who will wait for me?

Both of them nodded

Lee Rang: Who is that person?

Shin Joo: Its my sister Su Jin. The girl you love the most.

Lee Rang: What? I love someone? That's not possible.

Lee Yeon: It is, she has been waiting for you for years. Please come with her.

I was totally speechless, it was hard to believe a person like me can love someone. I don't no what to reply. So, I continued digging in my food.