*5*

It's been 4 years and there's no sign of Lee Rang till yet. I often visit his house nowadays. In case I can find him someday sitting on his sofa but I could only find the child he saved. I became close to that kid. He misses him too. Don't know where Rang is. Will I ever meet him again.

I complete my high school 2 years a ago and I'm currently in my college.

I was back to home when I heard few voices from the living room. And guess what? It's none other than my oppas and the old lady. As soon I say the lady my anger boiled. I started shouting on her.

Su Jin: What are you doing here? What do you want now. Do you want more sacrifices to satisfy your attitude? You let Rang die even when you know he'll not come back from there ever.

I started crying like a mess. I lose control over my body.

Old lady: Don't worry that what we are here for. That's true we can't bring him back but there's something that can be change.

I looked at her confused.

Su Jin: What do you mean?

Old lady: The stone on the roof of my house is missing and that stone manages the balance between life and death. It's not the work of someone from this era but from another era. I want Lee Yeon to go there and bring that stone back.

Su Jin: Ani Ani! You can't do that. You already took Rang. Now not Yeon. Please leave us.

Old lady: If he does that then we will have a chance to save Rang.

Su Jin: How is that?

Old lady: Rang is dead here but there in that era he may be alive. If we made through the stone and get back to present on time, than I'll get Lee Rang back from the afterlife. I promise.

Lee Yeon: I'll do it.

Su Jin: But opp-a

Lee Yeon: Don't worry about me. I'll bring him back.

Shin Joo: I'll be there with you.

Yeon nodded

Shin Joo: Take care of yourself my little sister. I'll be back soon.

Shin Joo hugs me and Yeon gave me a wide smile to conform that they'll be back soon.

Old Lady: Remember you have to come back within 48 hours. Take this clock. The time here and there are different from each other. This will help you. Take care of yourself. Be back with the stone. I have my fate in you.

With that both my brother's want to the other era. I hope there'll be save and sound. So you want to know which era they travelled to. They are visiting 1938. I wish they'll being back Lee Rang with them.

Will I'll be able to meet my love or not?

Lee Yeon: I'm here in year 1938 and the things are not good here. I already encountered Lee Rang. He is my enemy again. Why is everything a mess here. I lost Shin Joo also. What should I do and now this new problem is chasing me. It's Ryu Hong Joo. She loves me but right now she is about to kill me.