*8*

I have been disappearing way too fast, will our love story end like this?
I went to the old lady to know if my brothers have caught that brat that stole the stone.
"Hello, ma'am! I have been disappearing fast than usual. I think I'll leave this world before my brothers arrive, we'll can you tell them that I miss them all these times when they were not here. Just in case I leave before they come back".

"Gosh! This poor child, you are not going anywhere, Dear please help her out, how can you be so stone hearted", said the old man.

"Listen I cannot do anything about this since it's related to Rang and him being the part of the era 1938, that doesn't allow me to do anything with his memories but I can show you what your brothers and Lee Rang are doing right now, you can watch them from here".

I nodded my head in agreement and the old lady prepared everything. She made me sit infront of one the walls in the house and soon that wall turns into a window that opens to the era of 1938. I could see my brother and Lee Yeon oppa but why does Yeon look worried. It's true I wanted to see Lee Rang desperately but seeing my Yeon oppa like this makes me worried. There were two more people with oppa right now. I don't know anything about them, so I asked the old lady.

"Ma'am do you know them"?

"Why do you want to know about them just watch your brothers".

"Ohh dear, stop being harsh to that little child, kid that's Yeon's friends from childhood".

I nodded and continue watching further. I could see my brother Shin Joo but couldn't hear anything because this window only shows me what's going on but I can't hear them nor them. Wait! But why are they playing a corner game.

"Granny! Why are they playing the corner game? It's dangerous", I shouted the old lady and she turned to look at the window as soon I mention that game.

There was a minute silence in the room. The old man took the seat beside and the old lady was still sitting at the same position but she didn't said a word.

The game started and soon someone was on the door, Lee Yeon was going to open the door to see if he was a ghost that was summoned by the corner game.

"Ahh! This brat don't open the door it's dangerous, this evil never listens to me", the old man continued to shout at Yeon oppa while watching the window.
Yeon opened the door within the blink of my eyes but what I saw was something I didn't expected. I saw him, yeah it Lee Rang. I could blink my eyes, I was staring at the window for two minutes straight.

The moment after this he started arguing with oppa. I guess he hasn't settled thing with Yeon yet. I'm glad all of them are doing well but the situation right now is not good. They are finding someone who was taken by the Jang San-beom as mentioned by the old lady.

I hope they come back safely because they'll fight the most strongest demon ever. He has live more then the mountain gods and not to forgot he also wanted to be one of the mountain god.

The game was still on, Lee Yeon and his friend Cheon Moo Young disappear from the room and now it's just Lee Rang. He's standing outside the door but suddenly the bundle of thread started to spin until it finished. Lee Rang was dragged inside the room just to find nothing. No trace of Lee Yeon and Moo Young.

The phone on the table started to ring. He picked the call. Someone was on the line. He followed what that person said. I couldn't believe what he was doing. How can he be this stupid.
I shouted at him from my seat although I can't help him.

"Hey! You dumbass brat, stop doing that you're inviting the Jang San-beom".

As soon I finished my sentence the old lady left her table and came to place where I was sitting. She was watching Rang's every move carefully.

The things became strange but suddenly he opened one of the doors in the room and a familiar hand was asking him for help. It was Lee Yeon's hand.

"Don't help him", said the old lady.

"Granny why shouldn't he help Yeon oppa. He need his help".

What she said made me go silent for a moment.

"It's not Yeon it's the beom, it's trying to cross the worlds, Rang is in danger".

"Dear please help those kids".

I can't said the old lady.

I was on my knees infront of the old granny bagging her to save everyone.

"Ma'am please save him, save my brother, oppa and Lee Rang, please save them".

"Even if I want I can't do anything about it because the world that beom has created is beyond our expectation, we have to be patience to see what those kids do. Don't worry I know them well they'll get out of this soon".

All of us can just watch them and do nothing. I just wish they return back safely. Even if Rang lives in that era and never returns to me, than also I'm happy. Atleast he'll be safe there. I just want them safe.

The old granny was also helpless at this situation. We all are going through the same feelings. I'm wondering how Nam Ji-ah is doing? I haven't seen her since Yeon left this era. I hope she's doing well. I think I'll visit her after I make sure these guys are okay after this incidence.

All of us were watching the window silently, not even a single noise was there in the room. I guess we all were together right now. We all wanted them back safe and sound.