Chapter 4 - Something New

Springtraps POV:

After I had walked out of the house with Harry, I felt my suit heat up. Something felt different. I had never felt like this before, was my suit just overheating or was I feeling something? Something strange? Something new? I couldn't understand what I was feeling, I just knew I kind of liked it. 

"You good bro?" Harry asked, as we walked back to his house. 

I suddenly shot back into reality. "Uh yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

Harry shrugged. "I don't know, ya just look kinda red."

"Red!?" I exclaimed, covering my face with my hands. 

"Bro chill out, you're fine. It was pretty warm in my uncle's house so I don't blame ya if you're overheating a bit." Harry answered.

I shook my head. "Uh yeah, that must be it!" I said, lowering my hands from my face.

"Wow, Springtrap, you sure it was the heat?" A familiar voice spoke. 

I looked over my shoulder, seeing one of the dead kids following close behind. 

"Oh god, not now, please." I replied. 

The kid giggled. "Come on, we all know you weren't warm because of the heat, you felt something when you saw Y/N, something you've never felt before. You know you liked it. You liked talking to her, you liked being around her. That's why you were turning red." The kid explained.

"Shut up!" I growled under my breath, trying not to alert Harry of the situation.

The kid laughed some more. "It's funny how you can't even admit when we're right. But let's be honest, even if you did feel something with Y/N, it's not like she'd ever reciprocate those feelings, I mean, you're a child murderer, and that's all you'll ever be to her, and everyone around you. You hurt people, and if anything was to happen between you and Y/N, you'd hurt her, just like you hurt Deliah."

"Don't bring Deliah into this!" I lashed out, drawing the attention of Harry.

"Woah, you okay dude?" Harry asked.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, it's the kids, they're trying to talk to me." I replied.

Harry set his hand on my arm. "It's okay dude, let's just get you home so you can relax a bit. Y/N said she'd ask her dad about setting you an appointment up, that should help you." 

"Thank you Harry, for being there. After everything I've done, you've still stood by my side through it all, and I appreciate it, a lot." I thanked Harry, pity filling my voice.

"Hey, it's no problem bro, I'm always happy to help. Now, let's go home." Harry responded, as the two of us continued on our way back to his house.