15. Kota

Change.

Kota opened his eyes, and it felt like he was waking up from a very deep sleep.

"Mr. Lee."

Kota's eyes flew to Mr. Blackbourne. His calm mask helped steady Kota a bit.

"I'm sure you are aware you have a gap in your memory. I cannot inform you of recent events at the moment, but I will brief you as soon as time allows. For now, I need you to stay with Miss Sorenson."

"Sang is here?"

"Yes, and I need you to stay with her. Do you accept?"

"I am very confused, but I'm willing and I will obey."

"Thank you, Mr. Lee." Mr. Blackbourne held Kota's gaze, considering something. "Also, all family rules regarding conduct with Miss Sorenson have been rescinded."

"I don't..."

"You will understand shortly." Mr. Blackbourne interrupted, and opened the door.

Kota walked in and the door shut behind him.
"Kota?" Sang called out from the living room.

"Hi, Sweetie." Kota replied as he entered the room.
Sang unwrapped her arms from around her legs and reached for him, begging for a hug. Kota quickly closed the distance and picked her up instead. He collapsed on the couch with her snug in his arms.

"Are you alright? You look pale."

"Headache, but I feel better now." She buried her face in his chest and breathed in his spicy scent. Kota dropped a kiss onto the top of her head.

"Kota?" She asked, looking up at him. "I love you."

"I love you too, Sweetie." Kota rubbed his nose against Sang's once, then twice, then his lips were on hers. Then, God! The second they touched, everything was so much MORE. He lost himself in the sensation for a moment.

Kota managed to ease himself back, away from temptation and insanity. He fought to remember how breathing worked, and with his first breath out, he whispered a gentle "Nine."

The smile that lit Sang's breathless face was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He captured her lips again and was swept away. Pleasure sparked everywhere in his body and had him straining for more.

It wasn't until he had to break the kiss to remove her shirt that he realized his own was gone. He tried to ease back again but Sang's fingertips ghosted across the sensitive skin behind his ears. Kota groaned and his fingers tightened on her hips. When had she moved to straddle him? He pulled her hips flush against him and they both groaned at the sensation.

Sang rocked her hips against him, and it was too much. It was too much, and not enough and it was heaven and hell, and it was far too much far far too soon.

It was all Kota could do to gently push her hips back and press his forehead against hers.

"Sang, sweetie, we need to slow down."

"I need you, Kota," she whimpered.

"I know, but you'll feel better once we get calmed down."

Sang opened her mouth to reply but then closed her mouth and slid off his legs. She moved to the other end of the couch and tucked her legs into her chest.

"I'm sorry."

"You did nothing wrong," Kota replied gently then handed her her shirt before pulling his back on. "We both got carried away."

With cheeks flaming, Sang slipped back into her shirt and then disappeared into Nathan's room. She came back wrapped up in a hoodie of Luke's. Kota frowned when he saw how pale she was again.