✨ ℂ𝕙. 𝟘𝟝 ✨

─── · 。゚: *. .* :. ───

playιng: [Irresistible] - [Fall Out Boy]

1:05 ────────── 3:35

||

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

─── · 。゚: *. .* :. ───

Mirabel wouldn't consider herself as a chismosa, someone who would spend their time snooping around other people's business.

"What do you mean she already left?! When?!" Camilo yelled at a defensive Luisa who was tending to the donkeys.

If interesting information suddenly reaches her ears, how could she not try to get to her own conclusions?

"I already told you what I know, primo," her sister sighed. "She left a while ago, I think it right after Mirabel came running to the party- "

"Oh my god, so nobody's seen her? Not the Guzmáns, not Abuela, not even you?!"

Poor Luisa could only shrug at her cousin while Mirabel hid from the duo, standing behind the corner. Of course she had seen you get away from the party, but she wasn't going to mention it before knowing why Camilo was so frustrated about her disappearance.

"You know; you could always ask your sister- "

"No, no, I can't! She's probably the last person to have heard what I need to know" the young boy ran a hand through his curls, staring at the ground while he tried to think of any other solution to his problem.

Truth-be-told, Mirabel had also cornered you after her entire "warning the others about the magic" fiasco. She was confused to have seen you leave so early, so she chased after you down the road. You had told her you had a tiny issue with her cousin, and that that's why you were leaving.

However, what actually surprised Mirabel was the way you had gotten more and more anxious as time went on. One thing she knew you for was how you always kept your cool. Soon enough, you were also trying to run away from her, having apparently realized something that the Madrigal had not. You finally told her you would tell her the next day if she left the topic be, and Mirabel grudgingly accepted.

"Well... maybe talk to her about it tomorrow instead of bothering your poor cousin and not letting her sleep," Luisa said with a yawn, slightly glaring at Camilo for all of the yelling. "Goodnight Camilo, I'm sure you'll be able to find out something if you get some shut-eye."

With that, Luisa made her way towards her own bedroom, and Camilo stood in the hallway staring at the front door. Mirabel deemed that, from here on out, she either had to work with Camilo or be cautious of him. She took a step away from the corner, towards the nursery, as quietly as possible so as to not alert the other person in the room.