✨ ℂ𝕙. 𝟘𝟠 ✨

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆. ───

playing: [Say You Won't Let Go] - [James Arthur]

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

||

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

─── · 。゚: *. .* :. ───

Seconds of walking in a comfortable silence turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours. You ended up getting roped into the boys' daily chores, babysitting the children in town and helping those who needed a tall person or a cone for whatever reason. You didn't really have much else to do, and, no matter where you looked, Mirabel wasn't found.

Your feet were starting to hurt, especially after having had to chase around a few kids who really wanted to play with the Madrigal beside her.

By the time both teenagers were done playing around and helping the villagers, the sun was starting to set. You knew Camilo's family was having an important dinner that night, since it was the one that would set in stone Mariano's engagement with Isabela.

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways," the boy said, turning to look at you while the sunset glowed on your (s/c) beautifully. He stared for a little, catching himself when he noticed how you gave him and amused smile. "M-my mama will be mad if I'm not back by dinner. See you another day?"

You nodded firmly, knowing well that you had to see him before you went away to try and get his memories back. "Yeah, see you some other time Camilo" You said with a smile before waving your hand. You were walking away when someone else's voice rang in your ears.

"(Y/n)! Where have you been?! We have to go get ready for the dinner!" Mariano said in a hurry, still wearing his town clothes instead of his formal wear. "Mamá's been looking for you everywhere!" He got to you, looking at Camilo and giving he boy a small wave and smile before taking your wrist and pulling you towards his house.

Your eye twitched, before waving awkwardly at your... friend? Did he consider you a friend? Acquaintance? Victim? Acquaintance. "See you later, I guess?" You almost yelled, getting a confused thumb up from the boy before him leaving your sight.

"So, wanna tell me about why you were hanging around the Camilo Madrigal?" your friend-slash-adopted-cousin asked, giving you a sly look and smirk.

"Mariano! It's nothing like that!" You defended yourself, turning a slight shade of red. When you got to the door, you opened the handle and stepped in first. "I was with Mirabel this morning and he tagged along. Then we lost Mirabel and... well, then it was just us two dealing with the village kids."

Mariano rolled his eyes, coming in right after you and closing the door. "Huh, so you're both just friends? Because then it would be a sick coincidence that two Madrigals got with two Guzmáns" he said with a laugh.