𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

" oh you know, everyone in a mile radius can hear your damn boots clicking on the pavement." billy response receiving a slap on the shoulder from sydney attempting to scold her boyfriend like a mother would a child.

"yeah! or your stupid backpack!" stu laughed, tongue hanging out of his parted lips obnoxiously. tatum rolled her eyes at stu's stupid remark. 

"boys- be nice, we have a guest in the car." sydney nudged her shoulder into yours giving the two boys upfront a dirty look before returning her gaze back to you. 

the car became relatively quiet as you realized you were not too far from the schools parking lot only about a block anyway.

" oh my god!- syd, tate, guess what happened last night!" your voice suddenly became erratic turning to the two girls besides you in the car who nearly jumped to your sudden voice and how high pitched sounding it was. something inside billy flipped, he stayed focused on the road in front of him knowing they'd be pulling up to the school sometime soon and the conversations the girls were about to enter would end shortly and abruptly. billy was anxious listening to you describe what he as stu- the boy next to him did to you last night. threatening and scaring you from over the phone. on the outside billy remained calm although in his mind he was pacing back and forth like a prisoner stuck in a jail cell. stu on the other hand was a different story, his mouth opened wide completely shocked by attempted to cover his sudden emotion up with an overly- exaggerated yawn partially hoping to distract the girls and getting a snarky remark from tatum. stu's cheeks were flushed and looked like he had been slapped on either side of his face judging by how red they were. stu managed to compose himself from screaming at billy and how they were going to get caught with his bullshit plan.

"what!" both of the girls exclaimed, tatum with a hand over her mouth in shock and sydney with her mouth agape and eyes wide open like she had just seen a ghost. 

"he was saying "ooooooh i want you" blah-blah-blah." you air-quoted. " i think it's randy again with hiss horror fanatic antics. he's a little crazy and i think it may have been his demented way of him admitting his crush on me" you laughed as billy pulled up to the school. the group piled out of the tiny car just as the school bell rang indicating that the first class had jut started. 

the girls waited for you to get out of the car before the group began to walk into the building in a collective group, almost looking like a clump because how how close all of you were together looking like a giant mass of  high school students. the entrance of  the school was crowded with the cluster of students from different grades filing into the building dreading the day they all had ahead of them. 

"party at my house tonight!" stu shouted, an irritated groan from tatum and a few of the school's party goers and stones gave a shouter response of anticipation. you had no plan on going, the social scene was something you tried to ignore to the best of your ability and you probably had something going on...if anyone asked the excuse would be homework...and lots of it. stu walked into a classroom close to the door, the door you knew and recognized at the credit reduction room so in other words it was a study hall for students with attendance issues, similar to detention in one way or another. 

a few more classes down the hall and tatum left for her geometry class blowing a kiss to sid and you (although billy was with, she definitely didn't intended to blow him a kiss...obviously). sidney and you were in the same young adult literature class. billy wandered off somewhere in the likelihood of skipping whatever class he had first period. 

the second ball rang, all of the students were in their seats, extra early for the day besides you, sidney and casey becker whom you sat next to in class.