𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

word count: 616

"secrets?" sidney questioned her large brown eyes never glancing away from the silver gun and the dark barrel that held her death from inside it.

"yeah, there's plenty of them. i could tell you but what's the point in doing that when i'm about to kill you."

she gasped and sobbed, falling to her knees and tucking her hands in front of her face for some sort of protection. like a bullet would stop that.

"now, sidney we've been through a lot together, a lot of memories, nights were you get stoned and drunk at my house and vomit on my carpet but you know what, that's all good. that's all in the past know because your blood is about to leave an even bigger stain for me to clean up."

the only response from sidney was muffled cries and sobs. the realization that her best friends corpse was only feet away and she was about to meet the same fate hit her, she finally comprehended the whole situation. her mind wondered to her boyfriend, wherever he was and was he involved with this. she wanted him to run through the door and save her from her own demise.

she spoke before she thought about speaking. hoping to get a word out before being shot dead.

"where's billy?" her voice was shaking on there verge of hyperventilating. somewhat hoping he would snatch her up from the window behind her and drag her out of this hellish situation she was in. "did you kill him, too?" more tears ran down her face and she closed her eyes shut trying to shut out everything and focus of hope.

"oh no, he's apart of the plan and he's a main part of the secret i mentioned earlier. i'd be an idiot to kill him. actually sid, he wants me to KILL you." he laughed his enunciation of the words sounded sarcastic and care-free. she was doomed. "he wants you dead. you're in the way of what we both want."

and although her head was down her now open eyes at the sound of booted footsteps approaching her looked at the carpeted ground underneath her appreciation the little curly grey coloured fabric knowing it would be the last thing she would ever see. then only an arms length away she saw stu's familiar sunburnt coloured yard boots she hated and mentioned on numerous occasions how much she hated the colour of those damn boots.

"i don't really want to do this sidney and i hate to be the bearer of bad news but billy doesn't actually love you i think he's just been using you." his voice was so cold and so matter-of-factly. "now, if you don't mind." and then she felt the coldness placed on her forehead pressing against strands of her dark brown hair. "goodnight, sidney."

and she let a bloody murder scream out not quite thinking what the purpose of it could be but if someone heard then they would be caught. it is what the human instincts allow for.

sidneys blood covered every square inch of the wall behind her, the dresser next to her, the curtains, the bed, the legs of the bed, the rest of her body, the floor, the ceiling, stu, literally everything had some sort of blood mark from either her of tatum.

and with a sigh stu tucked the gun into his waist band wondering how the fuck he was going to get these bodies out. he left the room swiftly before contemplating necrophilia with tatums bloodied corpse but he had bigger issues to deal with, finding you and billy and most importantly dealing with randy.

then he would have to worry about the girls' bodies.