𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

authors note: hey guys, thank you all so much for the continued support on this story and my account. i've been very busy with school and exams. out of curiosity, if i were to share my paypal for donations would you guys donate? it would encourage me and motivate more to write and edit/revise previous chapters. 

word count: 683

"so now he's fucking gone, huh." billy was dumfounded half annoyed half furious that stu had just let him wander away. now he may have been aware that his friends were dead upstairs.

stu began stuttering, unsure of what exactly to respond with, he was just as lost as billy. he didn't know where randy had wandered off to. he was drunk so there was no possible way he moved that fast and that far by himself. how could he? he was shitfaced drunk. he probably fell somewhere and died. 

"stu? where the fuck is he?!" billy's hands gripped on stu's shoulders, rocking the poor boy back and forwards. it was an understatement to say billy was enraged. 

it was written down in the plan. billy would take care of you after the drugs had kicked in and stu would finish the others off. randy wasn't written in the plan of people to be murdered but regardless there was an issue at hand. 

a witness. 

the thought crosses billy's mind. randy had probably heard the screams from upstairs and even though he was shitfaced drunk it scared him enough and ran out of the house.

what if the cops were coming? how far away could they be?

"dude, you need to fucking find him and shoot him in the side of the head. i don't care if there are cops. stu, you need to fucking kill him." billy's voice was raised almost close to a yell, he was enraged that the final victim has escaped. it was stu's responsibility to kill him while he cared for you while unconscious.

"billy, if i kill randy and the cops are there i'll either be killed by them or go to jail." for once, stu wasn't the dumb obnoxious braindead side piece. stu had a point and was thinking with logic for once. 

"i don't care. stu." billy paused, gripping his best friend by the shoulders looking deep into the other's bright baby blue eyes. "you need to find him and put him six feet under." he sighed, his brown eyes quickly darting off of stu's. billy released his grip off the taler's shoulders, his voice was much more calm now. "once you get rid of him, we can bury the bodies of both girls." billy' s voice was monotone and showed no emotion. he truly didn't care about the safety of anyone besides himself and his precious little (y/n). he didn't care about his best friend, the same person who was willing to go through with this horrendous plan that ended so far in the murder of their "girlfriends". 

a few more minutes of bickering between the two ended with billy shoving the revolver into stu's stomach, the action clearly got the message across to stu. 

"if my name is in the paper next week, billy, just know i'm coming back to slice your neck, cunt." stu's teeth were grinding against each together, shoulders tense and fists clenched in tight balls with a gun in his left one. 

billy didn't give himself time to watch stu walk out the door and have an adventure to find and murder randy. rethinking that idea made billy giggle to himself, how pathetic and gullible stu was. if worst came to worst with the police, all billy had to do was say he was abducted or something, he was on stu's property and he liked to give himself the title of an actor, just to personally  inflate and influence his ego. 

there you were, still laid down where he had placed you. you hadn't moved a single inch. subconsciously, a smile appeared on billy lips, pondering if he should run off with just you and abandon stu to clean up the mess they made.