𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙: 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖓𝖊

it wasn't until after school once the word came out...and the myriad of police and television reporters flooding the school like the rain from a tropical storm. you couldn't quite wrap your head around this all, all the police, all the reporters, all the parents coming to get their kids before driving them home. 

"did you hear what happened about casey?

"did you see the news?"

"yeah! her guts were out of her body!"

you couldn't help but eavesdrop on the other students who lingered around the campus. safety better in numbers. your thoughts pondered to what could possibly be going on with your classmate, casey becker. you made your way home as you didn't live too far away from the campus as in the walk wasn't an inconvenience at all and exercise is always a good thing. 

"(y/n)!" you heard your name called and turned your head around being greeted by an out of breath stu trailed by a much shorter tatum. 

"stop running so fast! i'm wearing heels!" tatum called behind her boyfriend with a scowl across her face irate in his antics. 

"did you hear what happened with casey becker? she was gutted like a fucking fish!" he laughed crudely earning a morbid snicker out of you. 

"yeah, i'm sure of it you were probably there you sick fuck." you jabbed him in the shoulder earning a small "ow" from him as he rubbed his skin jokingly. of course you didn't hurt him.

"yeah and steve, he was all fucked up too." tatum chimed in and you all seemingly began to walk back to your house. "like, blood all over his hands, duct tape over his mouth, eyeballs bugged out of his head." she placed her elbow over your shoulder adding weight onto your back.

"he deserved it." stu spoke bluntly. "what? he called me an idiot in freshman year and took casey from me?" he paused. "i mean, i broke up with her...with casey." the blonde girl gave him a dirty look earning a laugh from the much taller male.

the thought ate away at your already fragile mindset. you could barely focus on their useless bickering. your turned onto your street, seeing your house just a little down the street. with the events that occurred last night you were already on edge. that was an understatement. hearing the running footsteps of your two friends made your heart rate pick up and anxiety spike all over your body.

they were all in the car with you when you told them both about the events of last night. the dialogue from the phone calls kept playing over and over in your head as the hours dragged on into the school day afternoon. and right now trailed behind you was a seven foot jackass and his all bark no bite girlfriend, what could you possibly worry about with the two behind you. safety in numbers. 

you turned back to face them, stopping at the crosswalk. "i'll see you both at school tomorrow." 

"tomorrow? today's friday idiot. and you're not coming to my siesta tonight?" stu gave you the classic puppy dog eyes that you couldn't say no to- it was impossible to. soon tatum gave in and began with her begging.

"please (y/n)! it's just billy, sid, stu and i! please come i'll be bored out of my mind!" you couldn't come up with an excuse, the homework back-plan flew out of your head. 

" fine. as long as randy comes with me." you reasoned figuring that it could be fun despite your hatred for the loud and obnoxious crowd of teenagers.

"fine. that's perfectly ok by me." stu exclaimed, waving his arms in front of himself. typically the blonde wasn't all for randy especially at stu's little get togethers on the weekends.

"as long as you come you can bring randy geeks." tatum sighed, also clearly not fond of your friend.

"(y/n), i'd kill for you to come tonight, it's not even that big of a party, i know how much you hate other people." and with that you complained with the both of them and their begging and pleading agreeing to meet up at stu's house later that night. secretly as you walked just across the street to your home you prayed randy would offer you a drive to his house and hopefully tag along with you.