𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

word count: 539

"should i do it?  i'm shaking, billy, i really am, should i do it now, billy -" stu's voice was breaking, he was very obviously nervous about the plans that he and billy had been planning for literally months. 

"jesus christ." billy snapped with his voice barely even above a whisper. "if you're going to be  a bitch then i'm going to have to kill you too." clearly agitated already. 

"n-no, man, i don't know like what if the police come."

"are you fucking stupid?" billy hissed. "there hasn't even been a scream yet. no one knows anything yet." 

billy picked your unconscious body up from out of the chair, making sure that your head was straight and not hanging by a thread. sure, the boys organized and arranged a diabolical plan but making sure that you, the limp body laying in his hands was safe and secure in his arms. 

stu stood up straight looking around behind him seemingly looking for something before a light bulb turned on above his head. stu bent over and picked the fabric drape hanging over one of the rocking chairs in the living room all of the friends we're just in the same room together. and there, was a small brown shoe box although inside the cardboard box held a weapon that was about to be used. 

stu held the small revolver in his hands craning his head around like an owl in an attempt to find prey...and you and billy.

billy emerged from the corridor. without you. "do you have the..." billy's eyes trailed to the weapon in stu's hands. 

"ok, now listen stu." the taller boy hummed in response. "we go in the bedroom, quickly, and i mean quickly." he put emphasis on the last part of the sentence. "you get close to the side of the bed, put the barrel on her forehead and pull the trigger. do it quickly so the other bitch doesn't wake up." billy finished motioning his hand to the staircase where both sidney and tatum were drunk and passed out upstairs. 

with the gun in his hands, stu walks up the creaky steps in his house, the gun clutched within his sweaty palms. the creases on his head confirmed his regret and concern for what he was about to do and commit to his "girlfriend" and one of his best friends. he kept on whispering words in his mind in an attempt to calm his bubbling nerves. he had never felt more anxiety and an adrenaline rush all at the same time and stu was known to be a troublemaker both on and off campus. 

once he reached the top of the landing he grazed his left hand on the corner of the wall. the thought went through his mind that this was his home, his parents lived here and he would most certainly be responsible to clean up the blood and dispose of the corpses of the girls, he knew that white vinegar would be better to clean the blood up with instead of bleach. the responsibility part irritated him the most as he was someone who was catered to and cared for his whole life, even now, as an eighteen year old.