𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

word count: 645

"but do you really think she was killed?" you inquired. just because she wasn't at school didn't necessarily mean that she was dead or killed for that matter. but then you thought about the police and news anchors at the school after classes had ended for earlier that day. you didn't quite believe it was true but at the same time it must've been real.

"i think she may have skipped school and her parents freaked out after they found out." randy added on his opinion. "you know how she is... a trouble maker." he added on.

"i think she was murdered in her house, her body hung outside on the tree everything on the inside hanging on the outside. blood in her hair, under her fingertips-" stu's eye's were wild as his voice sounded more unhinged and deranged. it was no secret that stu was an individual who has an... affinity towards to the more morbid side of things.

the girl's mouth were open wide, eye brows cocked and confusion written all over their faces.

billy threw his elbow into the side of stu's arm, earning a squeal out of the taller boy as he rubbed the area in which he was struck.

"sorry." stu spoke just above a whisper.

"you're crazy." sidney's eyes were lowered. you shook your head and sighed ignoring the situation and trying to get your gaze off the situation.

randy brough up a few jokes and other irrelevant things that took everyone's mind off the weird and uncomfortable silence thanks to stu. hours passed that involved playing board games, scary movies playing in the background and truth or dare (which included a lot of randy's secrets.)

the time passed quickly enough, more drinks were passed throughout the members of the group, the teens becoming progressively more and more intoxicated. you watched a tatum and sidney feel asleep as their respective boyfriends brining them upstairs to one of the spare bedrooms in stu's gigantic mansion.

which left you, randy, billy and stu downstairs all together. somewhere throughout the conversation the strange and threatening calls you were receiving came up. thanks to drunk randy who let all of the beans become spilled. both of the boys were quizzed and concerned about the situation you were in, words of comfort simultaneously pouring out of their lips as soon as you told them a brief summary of everything you were going through. you noticed how as you continued billy eyebrows became more knitted with worry and stu's eye's widening slightly as you told them about the threat about coming to the little party tonight.

"shit, they know i exist?" stu sounded concerned, his eyes bouncing to the windows without the curtains guarding any unwanted looks from the outside in. "that now means i'm in trouble." he continued. quickly bouncing out of his head to close the curtains over the windows. relief washed over you which made you feel more safe.

"you know you're not the one being the stalked, right, stu?" the way billy spoke was almost mocking putting him in his place. his voice was low and monotone that made him sound like he was...protecting you? you thought this was cute and tried to stifle your giggle, it was a kind gesture afterall, him making sure you were okay and all.

"i-i-i" stu fumbled back to his spot and stuttered his words, not knowing exactly what to respond with. stu threw his hands up in a defensive way, his body language speaking volumes with ' i don't know!'

billy turned his head back to you, now that all the attention was officially on you. there was a small smile on the corners of billy's mouth as he stared back at you.

now he knew just how clueless you were

and how to take advantage of a situation.