𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

word count: 593

the knife dove into the middle of randy's chest, a waterfall of crimson blood emerging from his ghost pale skin. a blood piercing scream was ripped out from randy's pink lips in utter pain and terror. over and over again billy continued to stab the boy. the sound of randy's scream brought billy an unexplainable wave of some satisfaction, to him it felt better than sex or anything else he had indulged in before that excited him. adrenaline was flowing through his muscular body as his arm swung back and forth repeatedly into randy's chest. billy felt so high yet it felt better than any high he had experienced before, weed and psychedelics meant nothing to him now. killing another person became his new found drug and he was already addicted to the feeling of it. 

"billy" randy gasped out, on his knees, a pool of blood surrounding his now frail and fragile body. randy's breathing was erratic and higher pitched. his eyes were as wide as saucers as he clutched his chest. blood continued to pour from his chest onto his bloody palm, the blood streaming through the cracks in his fingers landing in drops on the kitchen tile. "why?" randy pleaded out, almost completely breathless. billy cringed in annoyance at randy's bitchy squealing. 

"because you're a cunt." billy crouched down to randy's height. he lifted randy's chin so that they could both make eye contact, billy knew this motion was intimate to an extent and put more fear into the other boy who was entirely sober by now. alcohol does something incredible to the body yet the chemicals racing through his body during randy's incohesive state managed to "wake him up" from the altered state he was in when he was drunk. billy thought it was comical as a slight smile appeared on his lips realizing this now in randy's now entirely sober behaviour. "you tried to steal my (y/n) away from me. i know you liked her. it was so fucking obvious, you cunt." he gripped randy's collar

"billy-" randy croaked a trail of bloody saliva pouring from out of his mouth. "i didn't do anything to (y/n)." it took randy a few moments through broken heavy breathing to finish the entire sentence. he spat out a wad of blood. his half close eyes attempted to focus on the blood on the floor as his head grew too heavy to hold up his own head to look his almost killer right into his deep brown eyes. 

"i know you liked her, you wanted her, only for one thing though, you whore. you know this." his voice was raised through gritted teeth. billy held the knife underneath randy's through thus forcing the other boy to look at billy although it didn't last long. "look at me you useless bitch." billy sighed. "i can't tell you the amount of times i dreamed of this very moment. i have waited weeks to stab you, randall." billy plunged the knife into randy's throat the blade punctured a major artery in his neck. blood spewing all over the general vicinity, on the floor, the kitchen cabinets and the countertops.  

the screams of horror and pain erupted from randy while on the other hand the screams of pleasure and bliss erupted from billy accompanied by his boisterous psychotic laughter. "you stupid bitch, randy! you're nothing but dead now!" his voice was raised between a whisper and a yell between each word, between each stab as he raised his arm up and down with each action.