𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

word count: 708 

you laid slumped in billy's arms unconscious and aware of what was going on. your eyes were rolled into the back of your skull only staying still, in a perpetual state of complete and utter white. 

his left arm was under the bent part of the back of your kneecaps and his right arm held your head up straight so that...something with your blood. billy didn't know, he only knew it had something to do with blood. an incident on the monkey bars when he was in elementary school taught him that lesson many, many years ago. 

he kicked open the back door leading onto the patio to the backyard. the backyard went on for miles and miles with the wilderness surrounding them. in every direction there were dark trees. 

"walk thirty minutes into the brush and no one would ever be able to find a body." that's what stu said a few days prior at least. it was the ideal place to bury a body. the critters would eat at the flesh and the rest would decay right into the soil underneath. 

billy walked outside of the cement-floored patio, walking past the grey coloured lawn chairs and under the baby blue umbrella only to place your body on the mildew covered grass. the bugs might bite at you but they wouldn't consume your flesh. you were unconscious not dead. the bugs know what a corspe smells like when it goes into rigor mortis.

he rushed back inside the house, heart pacing. there were countless emotions soaring through him. he wasn't worried about getting caught by the cops he was worried that stu would drive away without him, with you and leave him in the dust. the thought was selfish. he truly just wanted you to himself but if he had to share you with stu then so be it. 

it was better than nothing. he knew the thoughts were sick but he couldn't stop thinking about you. sidney noticed it as well. 

stu was walking down the stairs completely drenched in blood. a smirk placed upon his thin pink lips. 

"it's done." he spoke. "now i need to kill randy." his voice was more soft as he spoke walking by his friend, bending down slightly to whisper in his ear. randy was stupidly drunk he wouldn't be able to comprehend what they were staying if they were screaming. 

"are they both dead...upstairs?" billy questioned craning his head from the lightened corridor from upstairs to the side of his friends face, who reeked of the smell of copper. blood. 

"yeah you idiot. i just said that. where's (y/n)?" he cocked his gun his eyes scanning the room for randall. 

"she's outside. remember the plan where else would she be, on the roof or on the phone with the cops? dumbass." 

the room became quiet and billy began to walk towards the stairs placing a foot on the first creaky step. he hated the sound those noisy stairs made. he placed his hand on the rail contemplating if he sound go and check to see if both girls were dead and how bloody the room most be with two cadavers laying and decaying inside it. 

"has rigor mortis set it?" billy joked although his tone was half serious. 

no response. 

"stu?" he turned around only to have his friend's back facing him with his revolver still in his hands. he noticed how white stu's knuckles were, he was holding onto the gun for dear life. "stu?" he inquired again half expecting his friend to turn around and shoot him- or at least pretend to. 

"shit." the both spoke out flatly in unison. now billy understood why stu knuckles and face appeared to be as white as ghosts. a lump formed in the boys throat and he felt as if all of his internal organs dropped into his stomach. 

"where the fuck is he." the taller boy was irate.

"where the fuck has he gone?" billy sifted from one foot from the other. his voice was not quiet and his anger was evident. 

they both felt like tearing the house down and turning every table over to find the drunk son of a bitch and kill him for good.