A Shining Day

You wake up in the morning to Sunny sleep right next to you. You aw at how cute the two of them are. "I got to be careful, I don't want to hurt any of them. They are so precious and fragile." You think to yourself as you get up. You go and get some mini donuts for breakfast from the snack room. You also grab some milk to wash it down. You walk out and see Sunny is waking up. "Morning Sunny!" You say excitedly. "Gooood morning y/n!" You says happy to see you. "How was your night? Was moon nice got you?" He asks. "Yes, you both are my best friends now." You say to him happily. "Well that's great!" He says exited. "Let's get ready for the kids! They will be here soooon!" You say knowing Sunny is exited to see them. "Oh goody! I'm so exited!" He says happily. "Wait- Sunny?" You ask him. "Yes?" He says. "I think that- well- I think at one point you should let moon see the kids. I'll try and help them not be scared of him." You say. "Moon does need to get used to kids. The only person he sees is me, and we don't talk a whole lot because he comes out at night and, well, you know that is when I sleep. What I'm saying is I think moon is way too lonely." You say hope he will agree with you. "I don't know, I don't want him to hurt or scare the kids." Sunny says nervously. "Don't worry, I won't let him hurt the kids, and I will try and figure out a way for him to not scare the kids." You say trying to get him to go along with your plan. "You know what? Your right y/n. He should meet the children, teach him to have fun. His kind of fun is not fun, trust me I know." Sunny chuckles nervous about the plan but wanting to help his dearest friend. "Okay then, let's set everything up and then go greet the kids!" You say hoping your plan will work but not stressing about it too much. You guys get everything set up and go to greet the kids. "Hi miss/mister y/n! Hi Sunny!" The kids say exited to see the both of you. You hear one of the parents whisper "that Sun looking robot thing is kind of ugly..." to another parent. You look at Sunny who is next to you, he frowned. You turned to the parent and said "don't you ever talk about him like that in here ever again!" You yelled at the rude lady. "He may be an animatronic, but I can assure you that he has feelings." You say very angrily. "Woah somebody is mad for no reason" she says. "I am mad for a reason! What kind of person says something like that when the person is clearly right there! It is okay to have opinions but don't say the dude ones that will offend someone when they are right there! Now you can stop being a Karen, or you can leave because I'm not going to just let you be rude to my best friend!" You say in anger at the Karen lady. Sunny looks up at you when you called him best friend in front of someone but him, moon, or the Kids. "Fine, I'm leaving but I will come back to get my child later" she says huffing and puffing. "K bye" you say. "Thanks for that y/n. I never thought you would call me your best friend in front of someone besides me, moon, or the kids." He says happy. "Well I'm your best friend and I will let everyone know hat I am. I don't care that your an animatronic, you are better that a human friend. So is moon, you and moon are my favorite to be with." You tell him smiling and blushing. You are really happy to have them in your life. They are just so amazing. "Thanks y/n, now lets go play with the kids!