Chapter 11

I sat on the couch next to Cas. He looked sad for some reason. "Are you okay?" I asked. Cas put his hands to his face. "Do you ever just feel so lost?" He asked. I nodded me head. "Story of my life." I said with a sigh. "Yeah." Was all he said. I scooted over so i was pressed against him, and then i hugged him. Cas was shocked and obviously didnt hug many people. Then he hesitantly put his arms around me. Before i knew it i was sitting in his lap. "Sorry" i said laughing nervously. "Its alright." Cas said with a small smile(i think). Then i slowly inched closed and pressed my lips against his. It was different from kissing Dean. Deans kisses were fast and heavy like a perfect storm. Kissing Cas was....peacful? It was soft and slow and more...compassionate almost. I pulled my shirt off, and then Cas's. He undid my bra. It fell to the floor along with all our clothes. He got ontop of me and went inside. I groaned but if was perfect. It was so...perfect. Cas wasnt as "professional" as Dean, but he was so tender and soft. It was sweet. After alot of that, he picked me up and we went into the bedroom. We ended up cuddling naked on the bed. "Did I..do everything right?" Cas asked. "Well its only my second time, but it was perfect" I replied with a smile. Cas and I drifted off in eachothers arms.

"Woah woah i did not need to see that." I woke up to Dean standing infront of us turned around. I quickly pulled up the covers and sat up. Cas started to wake up too. "Sorry" i laughed awkwardly. "Shouldnt we get outta here before the lady comes back and realizes you fucked in her bed?" Dean said with a smirk. "Yeah.." I said. Cas and i got dressed. We stopped at the gas n sip. We were all standing outside. "Goodbye Cas" dean hugged Cas. "Bye Dean" said Cas. "Ill leave u two to do ur thing." Dean said, and went to start up the car. "Well this is bye i guess" i said sadly. "That was..fun" Cas said with a smile. I went up and kissed him softly. "Bye Cas" I said with a sad smile. "Bye" Cas said with a sigh. I got into the Impala, and Dean and i drove away. I watched Cas disapear as we deove farther and farther away. I sighed before putting in my earbuds.