Ch 3: Bathwater

6 days later

Skadi is now seen walking towards the dungeon for her daily exercise. Fight as much monsters until reaching the tenth floor. Why? Because Misha, Her advisor begged her to be careful and not be reckless.

Flashback

"Why did you not listen to my instructions!!" Misha asks.

"I thought I had killed an adventurer with my poor advices!"

Sobbing, Misha wiped her eyes of tears.

The two were now in a private room where they began talking about what had happened.

"Please, Stop crying."

Skadi began patting her back.

"Just please, don't go deeper."

Flashback end

"Alright, It's time to go."

She then rushed forward till she got to floor ten in which she spends most of her time. Due to the quality of magic stones and drops she is able to procure, the value of valis she gets them for increased. Because of it, many Familia came to buy those said drops in order to make weapons, tools, and armor out of it.

Although she registered as an adventurer, she was still falnaless, and has no familia.

This made the other adventurers guess what her level is or if she had been in a familia before she came here in Orario.

"I haven't seen another monster party yet. . ." She mumbled.

Roaming around the floor, she began to look for orcs, imps, or bad bats to slay. But alas, none spawned for her. So, while waiting for them to spawn in, she looked around for anything interesting.

As If the dungeon heard her plea, it spawned a killer ant 5 meters in front of her.

"Well, what do you know. . ."

Grabbing the hilt, she charged at the Killer ant, in which the killer ant clamped onto her sword with its pincers.

Skadi, having enough experience on how to deal with opponents being able to grab her weapon, Lifts the Killer ant in the air, making it let go.

"Haaaaaa....!"

With one swipe, the killer ant in the air got sliced in half. Although, It's green blood managed to get on Skadi's hair.

"Tch. . ."

Skadi looked for the magic stone and saw that it was far away. Sighing in annoyance, She went to it.

Grabbing the magic stone, her ears pick something up from behind the wall. After all, As an Abyssal Hunter, she spends a lot of time underwater. Her hearing can be sensitive to irregularities making it dependable when it's needed, and annoying in other circumstances.

Breaking the wall, was a small room.

"I suppose I should report this to the guild. . ."