Ch19: Tears of pain or nightmares

Whispers around the manor erupt as the two abyssal hunters rushed to their unconscious comrade.

"Can you explain what happened to her?" Shining asked.

"Well, it definitely isn't nothing. We've never seen this happen. We've heard of it when we were children but. . ."

"So you can't?"

Specter lowered her head.

"Skadi-tan!!!" Rushing forward, Loki knelt beside the unconscious Skadi.

"At least it wasn't as worse as before." Gladiia sighed.

"Miss Shining!!"

Everyone looked at the source of the voice. A floating little fox called out as she descended along with other people.

"Thank you for the assistance little one." The sarkaz said as she pat the head of said little fox.

"So? who are they?!" Loki turned to the 2 abyssal hunters.

"They're allies. Coworkers from Rhodes Island." Gladiia informed.

"Dr. Kal'tsit and other operators came along to look for you three. Would you mind filling us in?" Shining asks.

"Not here, There are many prying eyes. Who knows what they'll do with these information."

Gladiia said with a stern expression, which gained the approval of the sarkaz.

On the other hand. . .

"Woah look at that renard! She looks adorable I just wanna squeeze her!!"

"That man looks kinda like Bete, Are they related?

Murmurs surround the manor. Loki stops the murmuring by cutting off the tension that was growing.

"Alright everyone, Go on along your day. Nothing interesting is happening, You wouldn't want to waste time now, do you?" She says.

Slowly but surely, most members in the manor started moving. After all, a lot of them only came to watch the 'Spar' of their beloved Domineer- I mean, Familia member.

"Thank you." Gladiia glanced at the goddess and the group went towards Loki's office

Somewhere. . . .

"Power. . . BRING ME MORE MY CHILDREN!!!"

A loud voice rang as the sounds of sloshing continues.

"These stones. . . I WANT MORE!!!!"

Slamming their appendage at the cave wall, Pebbles fell to the ground. Some hitting the creatures 'Children'.

"With these. . . I'll be able to control the world!!!"

The view pans out to show off thousands of light blue eggs that glowed and shone through the watery ground of the cave.

tentacles hitting said ground resonated as creatures made their way to their father bringing the said stones craved by their father.

Deep in its own thoughts, It continued to devour these stones.

'That slut. . . I feel her presence. . .'

much like before, it sensed the unconscious abyssal hunter.

mindlessly eating the stones, it began to chuckle. chuckle turned into ominous giggles, and giggles turned into menacing laughter.

"That slut may be a hunter, but she still has an abundant amount of seaborn genetics flowing into her veins."

Though it doesn't have a face to show emotions, it was in fact, smirking.