Ch25: A Goddess of Magic

"INCOMING!!!"

As another large Tentacle pierced through the ground some of them had to leap out of the way.

"Another one!! Silverash! Take care of it!"

"On it."

Blaze ran to dodge another tentacle as Silverash slashed the tentacle off.

It had nearly been an hour since the aerial take off of the Quintus evolution.

"ORRRRRRAAA!!!!"

Tiona had just smacked the tentacle on it's way toward her.

"Tch, is it a coward?"

Bete had also smacked one with his magic, [Hati] active. This way, the creature will be drained the longer the fight goes.

"[Fusillade Fallarica]!!!!"

As she continued to fight out of the hit range the creature could attack, she felt the need to improve. as a result, she could now make her magic curve even if it was a little hard and wasn't much.

'I can't be a burden. I'll improve, Even if it takes everything on the line!'

"Haah!!"

As the creature had moved a little closer just so the hit range could reach Lefiya, Silverash attacked the appendage that was about to strike her.

"A-ah. . . Thank you mister. . ."

"Just continue providing firepower. Trust us. We'll have your back."

"R-RIGHT!!"

"IT'S SLOWLY COMING DOWN!!"

Finn noticed that the hits Bete makes were actually taking a toll at the creature even if it took too long.

"Cut its wings down, Silverash."

"Already on it!!!" 

"Ais, cover his back!!!"

Ais nodded. Equipping her enchant magic, she jumped higher than Silverash did even with the help of the anti gravity mode from Angelina.

Cutting off the tentacles trying to stop their attempts, Silverash delivers a heavy blow towards the creature as well as cutting off its wings.

"WHA-"

Surprised by how much damage Silverash dealt, Everyone froze.

"H-How. . ."

Even Ais was flabbergasted about the strength she had seen being displayed.

Silverash on the other hand was still calm but was also confused.

"I may have used a little bit more strength, but the damage would have Only cut the wings off. . . Not injure it to that extent."

"Ranged units, Attack the creature while it's down."

"You all will pay. . ." 

The angry Quintus growled as it had gotten up on one knee, trying to gather energy to heal the massive damage it had obtained.

"I believe you'll have to perish before you could cause more damage."

Flinching at the familiar voice, A Dark blur had attacked Quintus and launched it back with a single hit.

The dust kicked up from the crash, Hindering them from confirming the identity of the attacker.

"Adnachiel, Stop him from regaining vision!"

The order from the voice cut them from a state of confusion.

An arrow had been launched and hit the right eye of the creature making it cry in pain.