Ch12:Anomalies

Somewhere. . .

As the Goddess watched the poor soul she sent experience new things, she heaved a sigh of relief. She didn't know if he would survive being put inside a strong body.

"Still, that adorable little soul. . . I'll miss him. . ."

She continues to look around the world through something, being careful not to disrupt anything, or change anything more.

Although she was successful in being careful, she noticed that after she helped that soul, something has already started to change. Which is why she is constantly looking for anything that may change the whole timeline even more.

"Looking back at the recent event in the dungeon, It seems that some otherworlders have appeared. I know some are allies, but there are some. . . Anomalies that should be taken care of."

Frowning, the Goddess changed her view from Orario to the place where most of the Otherworlders are.

"Let's see. . ." Waving her hand, a book of records appeared on it.

She opens the book, titled 'THE Akashic Records'. Scanning the new people's Identity as it gets registered after they appeared.

Not much information has been recorded, but these information helps her search up the origin of where the Otherworlders came from. Taking key words and clues from the data, she begins to narrow it down.

"Alright. There's a few thousands of worlds where they may have originated. One where there was a time traveler, one where a prince resurrected as someone else, and. . . The main story."

She stopped as she found a similar world she was looking for.

"Why is this person only called. . . Doctor. . .?"

Within the Twilight Manor. . .

3 days have passed. Skadi is seen roaming around the manor, as if Looking for people.

'Where could they have been. . .?'

With a knot on her forehead, she walked around and failed to find the people she's looking for.

"Who're you looking for Skadi-tan?~" Loki asks as she appeared from behind, grabbing Skadi's breasts.

"I wanted to ask Ais or the captain if they saw something back there." Skadi sighed as she continues to walk.

Loki, feeling that she's bothered by something, decided to drag her elsewhere.

-_-_-_-

"Talk."

Loki rests her elbows on her knees as she supports her head with her hands.

"I do not wish to burden you with personal matters." Skadi said.

Before she tried to get up, Loki stopped her.

"I'm your Goddess, I have the right to know. You're part of the Loki familia, you don't have to carry that burden alone." She said.

Skadi was silent.

She began to work her mind, processing what Loki had said. She also was doubting if she should ask for her help. After all, this Goddess she joined was a pervert who would lunge at a big breasted woman.

"If you think our familia is weak enough, you have no faith in us at all." Loki added.

It was true, Skadi had yet to fully trust them. Sure, she allowed them to get closer to her, but not really became trusted by her. She still had some doubts with their strength since she had yet to fully see everything they could do. After all, This body was someone who would fight calamities and disasters head on, while caring for others than themself.