Ch29: Memories

*GRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR*

"NOW!!"

As everybody attacked, Ishar'mla screeched in pain. Louder than it did before.

As the body drops to the ground, The Seaborn darkened by ashes began dissolving.

The original rushed towards the crater whilst the others watched.

"It's over. . . Right?"

"Don't raise any sudden flags, lefiya."

"A-ah I-I'M SORRY CAPTAIN!"

"So we can bring her back now?"

"That's the idea Tione. We made a deal with them."

Riveria approached the Operators.

"Miss Riveria, Thank you for your cooperation in bringing down Ishar'mla."

"It is our pleasure, Doctor Kal'tsit. This just gave us the boost we needed for our upcoming Expedition. Although we'll be forced to push it nack so that we can recover from the previous battles."

The two shook hands.

"So, What now?"

"We go our separate ways maybe? Or do you and your group have more time? We can always celebrate back at Orario."

Finn and the Dokutah talked to each other. Both being strategists made them a bit more friendly towards each other.

Whilst the others were resting or just talking with each other generally, Skadi cradled her 'Little Sister' in her arms.

"Wake up. . . Skathach! Wake up!"

Slapping her cheeks lightly, Skathach continues to lay unconscious.

Shallow breaths emerge from her breasts which alleviated a bit of dread from the original.

"Thank goodness you're okay. . ."

As if finally snapping to their senses, Specter and Gladiia slid down towards their current spot.

"So, There's two of you now."

"I think this is a win in our books. Ishar'mla is now finally gone. An ancient alien god who had plagued Terra with a disaster in its resurgence has perished. Does it mean you.. . . Or her at this point. . . Are free?"

"Hopefully."

Carrying the unconscious skadi, They made their way to the groups who were checking for any injuries.

"It's done."

They turned to the three abyssal hunters.

The familia rushed to check u on the unconscious Skadi. Well, mostly just Lefiya.

Though a small rumble caused some pebbles to move, nobody felt it not did they pay attention to it.

"Will she be alright?"

Lefiya asked, worried.

"It'll be fine."

Ais placed her hand on Lefiya's shoulder to reassure her.

Deep down, Ais was still worried; But won't show it to look strong.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"So that's how it is?

In front of the three women was another woman.

This, was the sibling goddess' friend, Hecate.

"I can't do that."