Monty + Freddy x Shy!Reader Hcs

MONTY:
You two are the definition of polar opposites yet you get along amazingly as lovers. He has some pretty severe anger issues, so your constant willingness to listen and be beside him dilutes some of that aggression. Whenever he gets too overworked, you allow him to verbally rant to you (which prevents him from causing any more damage to his room than he already has.)

With how well put together you are with him, he's shocked to see how quiet you get when one of the others is around. You and he could be chatting and laughing up a storm as he attempts to be goofy. But as soon as someone walks in, you get awkward and tend to speak much much less.

He's gotten snappy with the others over it, trying to usher them away once they get too close. Shooing them off or gator growling at them until they feel threatened enough to leave. If you need to socialize with one of the others, he'll allow it (but pull you away as soon as he feels things are getting too awkward for your own comfort).

He feels rather protective of you, especially with how sweet you are. He's a pretty aggressive guy, so he considers himself a more than worthy choice as your protector. Sometimes he'll even guard outside your door just like one of those overly big and scary bodyguards you see guarding buildings or people in cartoons.

Sometimes he'll actually poke some fun at you for getting so awkward (as long as it's one of those cases where you can laugh it off). Really he'll take any chance he can get to tease what he sees as "such a sweet thing". Seeing you fluster up is one of his absolute favorite things.

FREDDY:

You and Freddy on the other hand are very similar (though he doesn't get shy or awkward). He's an absolute sweetheart, so you always have each other's backs when either one of you needs to rant or rave. He's got that calming energy that always brings you a sense of comfort while you give him the validation he deserves.

He doesn't get as overbearing as Monty when he finds out how awkward you get with the others around. He simply asks what's up afterward, wanting to be sure you're ok (as he's not used to you getting that quiet). Once you explain he comes to an understanding quickly.

He will never force you to interact with others, but when you need to be he'll be there for added support. He wants to be sure you're having a good time rather than feeling distressed. He gets extra cuddly after an awkward interaction, assuring you that you're doing great.

If the others offer you to come to hang out (and you accept), Freddy will do his absolute best to keep the energy nice and sweet for you. Since the others are most likely aware (courtesy of Freddy), they'll do their best to not overwhelm you. Monty and Roxy are a bit on the harder side but even they'll soften up.

He's much more of a praiser than a tease. He'll praise you and your interests nonstop to the point of flustering. Just like Monty, he likes seeing your (happy) blushing face.