Sun + Moon x Male!Reader Who Does Parkour Hcs

They love to make a game out of it! For Moon, he's more flexible and daring than Sun is. So in turn, he gets the opportunity to chase you around. He absolutely loves the cat and mouse game and will be more motivated than ever to catch you when the game has started. You'll have run around across the whole daycare, where it will start with you or Sun shutting the lights off, giving you about a 10-second head start before Moon comes for you. If you make it back to the light switch before he catches you, you win! Plus you get loads and loads of congratulatory kisses from Sun. "Way to go starry night! You did it!" If Moon were to catch you, you'd be tackled to the ground with Moon hovering above you. Either that, or he gets a grip on one of your limbs and pulls you down either on top of him or on a more flattened surface. "Naughty naughty boy, you fell right into the mousetrap didn't you?"

Sun wants to try it out too! But at the same time, he gets anxious about it. He's more than ok running through the play fort with you, as that's what it was intended for. Put climbing and jumping all over the outer areas? Swinging off things that could end in him falling straight on his face? He didn't want to damage himself! Although the fact he and Moon shared a body did fizzle out that excuse. Once he does try it with you, he never wants to switch the light back off! He has so much fun with it and absolutely adores doing it alongside you. But he's very clumsy. At some points he's holding on for dear life, kicking his feet and calling out to you. "Starshine! Starshine help! Help! Uppies! UPPIES!!" Every little slip up he makes, you're there to lead him through. Your support makes his systems go to the brink of overriding each time. Of course, Moon's going to be in the back of his head laughing at him with every slip-up. But why should he care when his boyfriend's doing all he can to help him get better at it?

Even during hours, Sun would try out your tricks. It got to a point where he would get so caught up that he practically abandoned his duties, and he suffered for it. Paint, apple juice, glitter glue, the fallen bodies of torn paper mache puppets all over the ground. Kids were even starting to climb up on the walls of the play area to mimic him. After that, he swore off ever trying it again with Moon cackling and taunting him as he cleaned everything up. He just wanted to get some extra experience in order to impress you, so it was a grave disappointment for him to say the least. He, Mr. Rulebook, abandoning his post in order to surprise you. "By STARS you're down bad for this guy!" Moon would taunt. "You're even worse at your job than me! What for? So that he'll praise you and fall into your "big strong arms~" like his knight in shining armor?" "Do not think I do not know about that poem you've been writing Mr! Tell him I'm a worse attendant than you and I'll tell him you're a bigger sap than me!" That's the only time Moon will shut up. "OH NO! I'M SORRY FOR RAISING MY VOICE!" "JUST CLEAN UP ALREADY!"

Sun is absolutely marveled by you and your skill as stated previously. When it's time to take care of the kids, he'll gush to them about your grand escapades. Knowing Sun, a lot of things would be exaggerated. Like you climbing a tower in order to rescue him. Fantasy-esque things! Picturing himself in a gorgeous flowing princess gown while you're dressed up as a brave and loyal night. He can't help but start to overheat the more and more he gushes about you. The kids have often asked if they'd ever get to meet you, but he's informed them that you tend to be a night owl (as you can only do your thing after hours). So during nap time, the kids would rather stay awake and question Moon about you much to Sun's dismay. "Is he really Mr. Sunny's boyfriend??" "Nope. He's mine. Now it's nighty-night time." Is all he'd say to that.

Moon won't ever admit it but he's down just as bad for you as Sun. Since he's more active than Sun is (having been around the entire pizzaplex as a basically nightly ritual) he uses it as an excuse to get more time with you. Even when you're not jumping around or climbing on everything, he's trying to urge you to. He likes the games. He likes pursuing you. He likes spending time with you. He'll even stomp his foot if you don't pay enough attention to him, which on the surface seems out of character for him. Remember that poem I mentioned earlier? Yeah, that's exactly how you found out about how sappy he can get. During one of your games, you had managed to sneak and climb all the way up to Sun and Moon's room. It was more to catch your breath than anything, but when you slumped to the ground you found a piece of paper starting with your name. That time, you let him catch you; Moon gently rammed into you, letting your back collide with the floor with him hovering above. "Looks like I win agai-" you pulled out the poem, waving it like a white flag. "Oh nooo Moon got mee.. whatever shall the "prince of his dreams" do?~" He's almost ready to throw you off the rail Lion king style straight into the ball pit, but he instead speed-crawls away while screaming like he just got caught with his hands in the cookie jar.