Boring

-time skip to next day-

Missing school sounded so fun.
I get to be home alone for the purpose of getting used to these new living arrangements, I can do what I want for 6-7 hours; play minecraft, paint, watch movies, eat snacks, photography, anything. I have complete free will, the choices are almost endless.

But oh my god it's so boring.

Especially since I have ZERO motivation to do literally ANY of the activities I just listed. Such a vast majority of fun things I can do, but here I am, home alone, lying in bed just zoned out completely, staring at my new room.
I just don't see the point in getting up, none of the fun things I could do seem worth it.

So I just lay there.

But after almost an hour passes I realise that anything is better than just lying there. So I get up and-
Well fuck I really wish Phil didn't set up a full body mirror in here.

Like, I get that it's a guest room and it looks nice with a full body mirror.
But like...
Ew.

I scan myself in the mirror, I'm still wearing oversized pjs, but it doesn't seem to cancel out... ugh, any of it.

I cringe before turning the mirror around.

Much better.

I get changed into a comfortable hoodie and jeans before trotting down the stairs and into the kitchen. The house is so quiet, I almost feel like I'm trespassing as I silently enter the living room, like if I even make the smallest of sounds I would be disturbing the peace.
I'm not used to knowing that I live in this house, it's always going to be labelled as "Wilburs house" in my head, and walking around it while it's completely vacant feels like a crime.
I feel on edge as I sit down.
I don't dare reach for the remote and instead pull out my phone.
In silence.

Oh my god it's so quiet I feel the urge to make noises but I would feel bad.
Why?? Not a singular clue. I live here.

Tap tap

I jump in the spot I'm sat, darting away from the source of the noise. A loud tapping on the window. I stare in shock at the glass, hand placed over my chest as my heart continues at a fast pace, my hand shakes as it holds my phone.
I take a deep breath.

"You scared the living honk out of me!!" I scream at the figure standing on the other side of the window, a huge goofy grin plastered on his face, there's a hint of sympathy and regret, but you can tell he thought it was worth it as he chuckled at my pain.
He waved a folder he was holding at me and pointed at it.

Bruh, he brought me homework? Should I feel insulted?

"Are you going to let me in or what??" Sapnap teases, I'm clearly still in shock.
Not shaken enough to loose the ability to roll my eyes at his question, I lift myself up off of the (aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh sofa? Couch? Idk. Help. Oh wait Ik.) chair.
I see him run away from the window, I then hear him outside of the door as I get closer.
I unlock it and let him in.

"Hey, Karl." He greets, his whole bodily and facial expressions, his tone, the emotions. It's all such a huge contrast compared to when we first met.

I smile at him, "hey." I feel am odd comfort from his presence, I feel safe.
I let him inside.

Maybe I won't be as bored now. :)