A drop into the second day: one day remaining

Kenma slept for a couple hours, Hinata didn't mind. Actually, he was glad, the older boy seemed to be stressed and his new injury wasn't helping. So, if sleep was what he needed, then Hinata would stay awake until he was rested. That was until he too closed his eyes, feeling tired himself. His eyes cosigning for a moment only for them to shoot open almost instantly. He got down from his chair, pulling another chair with him. He tilted the chair back, the top of it stuck right underneath the doorknob. Hoping it would work he sat down meaning back against the door before finally letting himself sleep.

When Hinata opened his eyes again, it was the next day. Kenma was awake, standing next to the chair. He tossed the small roll of bandages to Hinata. Hinata hesitated, knowing that this was the last bit they had. Sure, Kenma had already changed his own bandages, but he worried about what would happen if they needed more.

"Just use it." Kenma told him. "You need to worry about yourself right now, so go ahead. If we need more then I'll figure something out. Just trust me on this, we'll be fine."

Hinata sighed knowing he lost and went ahead changing the bandages on his arms quickly, letting Kenma help when he needed to tie the wrap together.

"I think we should try finding the end of the hallways first. Figure out how many rooms there really are, then we can come up with a plan before going through any more of them."

"Should we go now?"

"If you're awake enough then yes. I just need you to grab the bag though." Kenma reached over grabbing the pole he used as a walking stick. "I'm not sure if it would go well if I carried it."

"Yeah, I'll get it. But you might need to push that chair away from the door." Hinata glanced back at the door, seeing the chair. It had fallen back completely, no longer blocking the door like it was before. He shrugged it off guessing that Kenma might have done that before and went to pick up the bag. It was lighter, way lighter than what he thought. They'd need to be careful with what supplies they had left, there was a chance they could last another day at the most.

Slinging the bag over his shoulder, Hinata joined Kenma, kicking the chair out of their way. The door opened with no trouble, Hinata felt relieved about that. Glad that another door hadn't tried to lock itself on them.

"So, we just keep heading down this hall until we find the end?" Hinata asked, making sure he had the idea correct.

Kenma nodded. "Whatever we're looking for has a big chance of being at the end."

Hinata being the first to step out into the hall began walking, he kept at a slow pace. making sure he wouldn't get too far ahead. He felt the need to be careful, keep an eye on him. Almost like he thought Kenma would be the next victim, but he couldn't be right? They weren't anywhere close to the schools, and no one knew where they were so that guy couldn't find them yet...unless he was already there waiting. Watching as they stumbled through the hallway, waiting for one of them to slip up, for them to fail.

Hinata shivered, shaking his head. He couldn't let himself think like this, he had to keep a level head about everything. Taking a quick peek, he made sure Kenma was still behind them. Limping as he tried to walk faster.

"This place keeps going." Kenma grumbled. Hinata thought back to the room they left, he stopped walking looking for the open door, yet there was no sign of it. Did it close after they left? Or had they gone further than Hinata originally thought. Wait, how long had they been walking? It felt like they just left, so they couldn't be far. But time fought against them, or was it trying to help?

"Hey, I think I see something!" Hinata shouted, being louder than he originally meant to.

"Is it the end or another door?" Kenma asked. Moving faster wondering just what Hinata saw. "Shoyo wait-" Kenma tried to warn as Hinata ran head, tripping over a broken board. He fell tumbling forward letting out a yell. He landed at the edge just barely hanging on to keep himself from falling.