People changed after time passed

Back then their original plan had been cut off, the green mist caused something terrible. It made many who breathed it in to go crazy, attacking everyone on site. Just like those monsters, except these were real people. People who were taken over by the mist were tricked into fighting others.

The group was soon forced to take shelter before they could even get back to Karasuno's gym. They had radioed the gym, letting them know what was happening. Warning them about the mist and telling them to warn the other teams. But the connection seemed to be running low. The last thing they heard was from Daichi.

"Stay together, we're waiting for Shiratorizawa to get here. It might take a few days, but we'll catch up. Just don't-" the signal cut off, right as the battery went dead. But they still had a good idea of what he was going to say.

"So," Akaashi began. "I guess we're stuck here for now."

Hinata looked up, the building was an old warehouse, abandoned but still it seemed safe enough. They had plenty of room, and there should be emergency supplies somewhere inside.

Soon enough the green mist started to disperse into the air. Blending together becoming invisible to the human eye. Well to most of them. But the group of nine, stuck together inside the warehouse. Yamaguchi and Anahori were seen throughout the day standing near the entrance both keeping the garden tools they took close by.

Hinata spent most of his day going through some of the old crates that were left behind. Some he would find something useful while others were just filled with dust. But he didn't take much, just in case whoever owned the place before came back.

Yamamoto and Tanaka emptied out one of the large containers, thinking they could use it. It was about the same size as a shipping container, so they had room once it was empty. So Hinata brought some of the blankets, and sheets he found into the container, it was the one thing he found few of during his search. But once that was done, Hinata stuck close to Kenma. The older, had clearly not recovered from everything yet. His reaction time was far lower than before. And he would trail off during conversations, but what worried Hinata more was when he would suddenly fall asleep and stay asleep for so long.

Once the first month had gone by, Hinata saw a problem: food was running out. They had only been to a few houses close by if they ever needed anything. It was clear that once this started, they were going to abandon really quick. "Kindaichi, can you tell the others that we have a problem? We need to figure out what to do before we run out of food completely." the other first year nodded, not bothering to give a verbal response as he went to the entrance.

Akaashi was one of the first to head over to their now proclaimed 'base'. Finding Hinata there counting the few cans of food they had left. He sighed, shaking his head. "I thought they would have been here by now. We're not that far from Karasuno. So, what's taking so long?"

"Maybe they're dealing with something?" Akaashi guessed. "With Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukurodani, and Shiratorizawa all trying to work together at a single place. You know there's a chance something went wrong. We can't ignore that possibility."

"I know but-it's just tough, sure we have Yamaguchi and Anahori who both seem to work well together, trying to protect us. But they're still first years like me,"

"And Kenma and I are just second years," Akaashi added. "Just like Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Yamamoto. We're just kids."

"Yeah," Hinata frowned. "But I guess we better start this meeting." Hinata said, pointing behind Akaashi to the other seven. They all gathered around seeing the cans of food left.

"We need to do something fast. I know you mentioned something about trying to grow our own food, Yama but that would take some time before the plants would even grow. And we'd already be out of food by them."