Finding a missing one, but somethings off

"And that's all that happened." Hinata finished. "We underestimated the house and paid the price for it."

"You found both Lev's and Akaashi's jersey inside there." Yamamoto seemed shocked. "Why? What were they doing there? And in some cage. This all I-it just doesn't make any sense."

"I'll show you to the room where I found Akaashi's. it's the easiest one to get too." Hinata got up, not letting the current situation affect him. The house already had a strange air around it. So, focusing on that made it easier.

Nishinoya seemed to understand and went to open the door. Tanaka waiting next to it. "Where do we go first?" he asked, waiting until Hinata stepped through the door before he followed.

"Upstairs. Watch where you step and follow me." Hinata told them thinking back to when Kenma led him up. The steps he avoided, the side one of which he never stepped on. It might have been panic at the time, but he remembered all of it.

Each step made him worry though as he followed the pattern yelling when Tanaka almost took a wrong step. It was frightening seeing the first-year act that way, but they couldn't blame him. After hearing all this house was made to do, anyone who was stuck there would probably act the same.

Hinata didn't miss seeing the same book laying on the fourth step. A giant hole in it from the spikes visibly clear as he passed by. But the second floor didn't seem as bad as the first time, it could have been the change of air that filled the space around them. But he didn't feel nervous as he studied the doors, finding the broken one. The one with Akaashi's jersey.

"It's this way." he ushered the others to follow him.

"This is the room?" Yamamoto guessed.

"Yup," Hinata lifted his hand pointing over towards the same cage he saw before. But the sheet covering it was fixed, laying atop of it. Did the guy come all the way back up here just to fix that? Hinata glanced back at the door wondering why he didn't fix it as well. Did he just think that Hinata wouldn't come back?

Quickly he noticed another detail that was changed. The cage he saw before, hanging from the ceiling, it was cleaned or switched with another one. The dried-up blood from before still covers the floor underneath. While the new cage swung slightly, as clean as it could be.

"And you said this was Akaashi's jersey inside, why would someone lock that up?" Yamamoto went over and started to lift the sheet up. "You can just reach in and grab it without any trouble." Yamamoto noticed the unsettling quit that took over, facing away from the cage, he couldn't help but wonder. "Is there something inside it?"

"Yeah..." Tanaka replied. "You might wanna look for yourself."

"Come on it can't be that.... bad.'' Yamamoto jumped upon seeing what was waiting inside the cage. "I thought you said it was just his jersey!"

"It was..." Hinata took a step closer crouching next to the cage. Akaashi was sitting down inside wearing the same jersey Hinata saw earlier bl. His eyes looked hollow almost like he wasn't real. There were a few wires tied around his wrists. Even watching as he turned his head, never breaking eye contact with the floor. He faced them, his mouth opening slowly.

"Why...are...you...here?" his words spaced out. Like he had trouble remembering what he was going to say next.

"Noya hurry and check around the room! See if there's a key or something we can use to get him out of there." Nishinoya nodded in a hurry, going to check. With Tanaka helping him they managed to reach the cage hanging from the ceiling. His hand pulled back with a shock, something started moving inside of it. Banging against the bars holding it trapped. But it did knock something down in the process. Hinata picked up a silver key ignoring the growls coming from the higher cage.