1: meeting you was the best moment.

just as if in a fairy tale;
packed crowds, and a prolonged eye contact.

life was good for the interior designer. good food, good vibes, good music, good job and what not.

it was his daily routine to take the train for work, and as usual, it was crowded. taehyung was standing amidst the people, scrolling through his phone, while his other hand held the bar for support.

he was so lost in his phone that when the train came to a halt, he almost fell off. luckily, his grip was tight enough. as he straightened his posture, he mumbled a small "sorry." to the person next to him.

he looked at the male, and oh boy the male was ethereal. rainbows and butterflies tingled in his belly as he stared. but luck wasn't on his side, and his stop was next.

getting off the train, he pushed his phone into his pant pocket. eyes wandered in search of that one person who managed to flip his heart. the same heart dropped, when he couldn't find the male.

_

"and this sir, is how i plan to do the interiors," taehyung said, finishing his presentation with a bow. it was, yet again, a daily routine for him to give details to his boss via presentations.

suddenly, a hand rose in the group of people. and to say taehyung was overjoyed would be a lie; it was the male from the train.

"but sir, this design cannot go with the architecture," the male pointed out, an unconscious little pout adorning his lips, as he flipped through the designs.

"changes need to be made then. taehyung, work with jungkook for the day, and submit the changes by tomorrow," taehyung's boss said as he got up, proceeding to leave the meeting hall.

_

"what's your name?" taehyung asked the little male who stood beside him, stirring his mug of coffee.

"jeon jungkook," he replied, a small smile on his face. eyes spoke, asking the older to introduce himself.

"oh yes, i'm kim taehyung."

little did they know, this little greeting would turn into something much more. and that included love, dates, hugs, kisses and marriage.

___

a/n: starting this cause it has been in my drafts for too long. this book will be short, ten chapters probably. i'll be updating soon!
do vote, comment and share if you enjoyed.
lots and lots of love,
jan.