5: feel so safe with you.

late at night, the pregnant male was all alone at home. he was slowly falling asleep on his arm, laying flat on the table.

his husband was still out at work, and had called a while back to inform that he's almost there— traffic.

jungkook had his dinner, ramen alongside pickles. call it weird and you'll get dagger eyes from him and his taehyungie. after having done eating, he had a chat with his baby.

ever since he entered his sixth month of pregnancy, he started to having conversations with their lil one.

"why isn't your dada home yet? i miss him, do you miss him baby? i know right! he's a big meanie," jungkook said to his bump, caressing it tenderly with his palms.

he was awaken by the clinging of keys. he slowly sat up, and looked around with half lidded eyes. spotting his husband in front of him, he extended his arms for hugs.

"i'm back home love," said taehyung, engulfing the younger in a homely hug. jungkook giggled as he nodded, mumbling a small "can see that."

"you know, you looked so cute with your cheeks mushed while you slept," taehyung chuckled, gently caressing jungkook's cheeks.

"had your dinner?" jungkook asked, shyly blushing after being called cute. taehyung nodded, having eaten with his colleagues.

_

jungkook laid down on the bed while taehyung hugged him from behind. his one hand rested gently on the bump as the older's hands lay on top of his.

"jungkookie baby, you are so amazing. do you know that?" taehyung sleepily asked, feather light kisses pressed onto the younger's neck.

"i know taehyungie. wanna know something?"

"know what?"

"i feel so safe with you, i love you." jungkook said, turning slightly to face his sleepy husband. his hands slowly brushed through taehyung's hair, and soon enough they fell asleep.

but not before taehyung slowly mumbled an "i love you too."