epilogue: you're my reason to live.

"taehyungie, why are we outside the subway station?" jungkook asked his husband, while holding their six month old baby in his arms.

they were sitting inside their car, right outside the subway station. it was their second year anniversary and the older had stopped here before their brunch date.

"this is where we first met baby," taehyung said, smiling at his tiny husband and his tinier baby burrito.

"but...?"

"well i was a lot awestruck by you in this crowded subway. it might sound creepy but i kinda tried following you after. couldn't get to you though." taehyung chuckled, remembering how his gayness had expanded with the sight of  jungkook.

"wow. oh wow. i do have the charms huh?" jungkook giggled, imagining how his husband would've been feeling.

"oh dear bun, you are a walking epitome of beauty. all mine though hmphh!" taehyung added at the end, possessively placing his palms on koo's thighs.

"there there hyungie, i'm all yours."

taehyung smiled wide at the statement, and kissed jungkook's lips. then turning to his lil yumi, he took her from koo's arms.

"and you, my baby, i love you so much." 

and smiles and hugs, life was truly a bliss.

________

a/n: this has been rotting in my drafts for 6 months o-o i had completely forgotten to publish it but here. not much but thank you for all the support. jaan loves yall sm <3