2: feel so icky.

a/n: haha. i'm back to update! and am going back to burying myself in my textbooks.
_________
PRESENT - 5 years later.

jungkook was not having the best week of his life. he had been throwing up constantly every three or four hours. he didn't feel like doing his work, was moody, and was constantly craving things he never did before.

normally he always loved taehyung's cocoa butter smell, but last night, something weird happened...

"taehyungie,"

"yes darling?" taehyung asked as he hugged the younger from behind. they were both in the kitchen, and the younger was grabbing some snacks.

"you smell so bad." jungkook said, pushing taehyung away, making way for him to leave the room.

"but baby, i just took a bath—"

jungkook didn't bother listening to that, rather snuggled up on the couch, munching on chips. he glanced at taehyung and made grabby hands at him, asking him to come to him so that they could cuddle.

taehyung blinked his eyes in confusion; jungkook loved his smell. but still he went and sat beside his tiny husband, who had supposedly forgotten about the 'bad smell'.
_

taehyung woke up in the middle of the night to see that jungkook was not there with him. he sleepily rubbed his eyes, and checked the balcony. usually jungkook stood there when he couldn't sleep; he wasn't there today.

slightly less sleepy, taehyung made way to the bathroom and knocked on it. that was when he heard sounds, sounds as if someone was throwing up.

"koo, baby, are you ok? could you please open the door?" taehyung asked, still waiting outside the closed door.

soon enough, the door creaked open. taehyung saw the exhausted look on his husband's face, who was sitting on the floor.

he slowly kneeled down to jungkook's level, and rubbed circles on his back, trying to soothe him at least a bit.

"i've been feeling icky for a while now, i— i thought it would go away but, it's been a week and—" jungkook couldn't finish his words as he broke out sobbing.

taehyung pulled him into a hug and placed lil kisses on his neck. he continued rubbing his back while whispering sweet words to calm the younger down.

"maybe we could visit a doctor tomorrow. is that okay with you baby?" he asked, wiping the tears off the younger's cheeks.

jungkook only nodded, standing up as he pulled the older along with him. gulping down some water, they both got back to bed.

"i love you jungkookie," taehyung mumbled, pecking the younger's cheeks. the said one smiled, snuggling closer into the older's chest, he replied,

"i love you too taetae."

__