4: nu more kishes for you.

a/n: double update lolmao

_

taehyung and jungkook were out for a movie. and while coming back, the older turned the car to the left than the right.

"taetae! you took the wrong turn!" jungkook talked through a pout, left hand moving as he talked. his right hand protectively rested on his four month belly.

"i'm getting a drink, do you want anything?" taehyung asked, glancing at the younger. he pulled up in the line for the drive-thru.

"nah. i don't want anything," jungkook said, shaking his head a 'no'. taehyung smiled at the adorableness, and ruffled his husband's hair.

as he drove ahead for their turn, taehyung placed his order for a pink drink. after a few, he received his drink too.

he sipped on his drink all the way back home, while his koo vigorously pouted throughout. though he tried to ask why at the red light, jungkook wouldn't utter a word.

"what is it love? is something wrong?" taehyung finally asked as they reached back home. jungkook only pushed open the door, and stomped his way in.

"baby, tell me please," taehyung whined, stopping the younger by getting in the way.

"you didn't share your drink with koo." came the reply from the pregnant male. his arms were crossed across his chest, and his pout was more intense than ever.

"but i thought koo didn't want any drink," taehyung chuckled, caressing jungkook's shoulders. the younger huffed.

"you laughed at koo. nu more kishes for you," said jungkook, trying his best to get out of his husband's grip.

"i can't live without your kisses love, please don't be so harsh. i'll do anything that you say, but don't put a ban on kisses," taehyung pleaded, lips jutting out as he made the best puppy eyes he could.

"then give me a massage, and, and do the dishes too." demanded the younger, giggling in victory. his feet was aching, and was starting to swell; desperately needing a massage.

"anything for you love," taehyung chuckled, picking the younger up bridal style to the couch.

—taehyung may or may not have complained a bit about the never ending dishes.

___